Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

US iTunes

#99 (+2)      911 — Lady Gaga

Top 100 finally :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPisaChoice

If I'm not mistaken John Wayne didn't touch the Top 100 of iTunes after the MV so this might be a really good sign for commercial success actually

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

scheisseJK
35 minutes ago, Rifek said:

911 got a cute promo in one of the biggest Polish TV stations this morning

https://dziendobry.tvn.pl/a/lady-gaga-zaprezentowala-nowy-teledysk-jakie-ma-dla-niej-znaczenie-to-poezja-bolu

iTunes Poland:

4 (+20) Lady Gaga - 911 

:nooo:

@Little99 @PanPikus @scheisseJK

Wait, they played 911 yesterday for the first time in radio eska - third biggest Polish radio, maybe there will be a miracle and they will play it later.. 

Its also in proposition to their chart already :billie::firega:

Just now, CherryPie said:

At this point i highly doubt that 911 will chart on Hot 100 :ohno: I’d like to be proven wrong tho 

It won’t chart sis :fatcat:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

I doubt they know any more than we do but anyway... :yennefer:

"...The superstar dropping the new video for 911, the third OFFICIAL single off Chromatica..."

The mystery continues :yennefer:

Get that GMA promo btw Miss Armenia :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 minutes ago, CherryPie said:

At this point i highly doubt that 911 will chart on Hot 100 :ohno: I’d like to be proven wrong tho 

2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

It won’t chart sis :fatcat:

I'm at a loss. It has been ONE DAY. It has been rising steadily on every platform since the release... Like unless it's free falling on streaming and iTunes, why is there a single worry? This is how every single starts out. Like every single one. 

Babylon98
6 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I'm at a loss. It has been ONE DAY. It has been rising steadily on every platform since the release... Like unless it's free falling on streaming and iTunes, why is there a single worry? This is how every single starts out. Like every single one. 

I understand that but at the same time it had such a huge start on youtube and a lot of hype surrounding it so it makes me wonder why that didn't translate to a better performance in other platforms, also, when she performed it at the vma's it had little effect too so maybe it's just not a commercialy viable song. 

iTunes UK

74. (+10)   Lady Gaga — 911
78. (+80)  Lady Gaga — Chromatica

AM UK

321 (+501)   Lady Gaga — 911
12. (+7)  Lady Gaga — Chromatica

B7-AD403-D-AF27-4356-9-D52-5985-A40-F666 

LIKELADYAGAGA
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I understand that but at the same time it had such a huge start on youtube and a lot of hype surrounding it so it makes me wonder why that didn't translate to a better performance in other platforms, also, when she performed it at the vma's it had little effect too so maybe it's just not a commercialy viable song. 

Good news is that it is rising in streaming and sales by the hour. It hasn't peaked yet which is such a good sign at this point in time.

thehanyo

Just watched a ton of reaction videos by locals that had "never seen anything from Gaga since Telephone" and they ALL love the song, even though the video confuses the hell out of their basic brains :billie:

Babylon98
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

Good news is that it is rising in streaming and sales by the hour. It hasn't peaked yet which is such a good sign at this point in time.

hope it keeps doing so, I need something new to track :fan:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived