Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Babylon98
3 minutes ago, DrCake said:

For comparison, Taylor’s The Man also didn’t chart in the Top 200 a day after its music video got released, so it also did less than 700K at that time.

yeah we don't want to be compared to The Man :air: but it'll most likely pull a similar trajectory

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any post-album singles became a hit in 2020 besides watermelon sugar and break my heart? I have no idea how  labels do the promos now:enigma:

Babylon98

Chromatica era has so many parallels with Lover era.

Both are a return to form / older aesthetics by the artists.

Both albums were pretty well received by the critics and fans alike even though they aren't exactly groundbreaking in comparison with the rest of said artists discography. 

Both albums were preceded by a fun lead-single with a fun video that were frontloaded and kinda disliked by fans and gp alike. Then came the second-single which was a lot more successful (even though ROM >>YNTCD). If we ignore Lover, then came another video with a deep meaningful video with a plot twist at the end, for the most streamed spotify track, very well received but the song itself didn't take off (we still dont know if this is the case for 911 of course). 

Let's have a Folklore era next pls. Gaga suprise drop a rock album

Jollibee
7 minutes ago, GABEL said:

Is there any post-album singles became a hit in 2020 besides watermelon sugar and break my heart? I have no idea how  labels do the promos now:enigma:

WS. BMH was released two days before the album dropped. I think also Say So. 

Just now, Mang Inasal said:

Only WS. BMH was released two days before the album dropped. 

oh so they are more like Rain on me

which means there's no pop song that can top the chart after the release of album in 2020?:rip:

Jollibee
1 minute ago, GABEL said:

which means there's no pop song that can top the chart after the release of album in 2020?:rip:

I can’t think anything besides WS. I don’t know if we can consider Say So a pop song. Lol. But Say So became viral on TikTok. 

Babylon98
2 minutes ago, GABEL said:

Only if it goes viral on tiktok :bear:

ArtGagaPop

We can instead compare chromatica to fine line, both having front loaded lead singles followed up by a much bigger single around album release. 911 is Gagas falling and Sour Candy will be the next real single and serve watermelon sugar, aka becoming gagas most streamed song on spotify :ally:

Babylon98

How does someone even get a huge POP album nowadays without being an already massive name and having the lead single be a smash? I feel like it's really limitating for popstars that they can't get hits throughout the album campaign and that the eras are so short. Like there has to be a lot of investment in recording the MV's, the music and all of that, and then how do they get the return if it's so hard to get more than 1 hit single? 

Babylon98
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

We can instead compare chromatica to fine line, both having front loaded lead singles followed up by a much bigger single around album release. 911 is Gagas falling and Sour Candy will be the next real single and serve watermelon sugar, aka becoming gagas most streamed song on spotify :ally:

They need to release a MV for Sour Candy, just to give it a try

PerfectGUY
6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Watermelon Sugar and Sour Candy both being previously released as a promo single

the fact that this is the exact same pattern :firega:

Global Chart Report (Mediatraffic) 

Chromatica - 1.364.000 (+29.000 this week) 

A Star Is Born - 6.132.000 (+16.000)

Folklore - 2.013.000 (+89.000)

Lover - 3.902.000 (+20.000)

1989 - 11.631.000 (+11.000)

Future Nostalgia - 1.493.000 (+40.000)

When We All Fall Asleep... - 6.960.000 (+41.000)

Manic - 1.140.000 (+11.000)

Romance - 1.002.000 (+7.000)

21 - 30.239.000 (+11.000)

25 - 22.582.000 (+9.000)

Thank You, Next - 3.954.000 (+12.000)

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

28 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

#2 trending in Poland - shocked:messga:

:firega:

Omg it was #11 about 40 minutes ago :nooo:

edit: It’s still says 11 for me :bear:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived