đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop
40 minutes ago, WeLoveUGaga said:

Great to be back here! With a new account since I’ve been banned! 
back from the dead ❤️

your return will be short :bear:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
11 minutes ago, WeLoveUGaga said:

Why ?

because it's against the rules to make a new account if you are banned, so by telling everyone you made a new account you are pretty much only asking for another ban :billie:

WeLoveUGaga
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

because it's against the rules to make a new account if you are banned, so by telling everyone you made a new account you are pretty much only asking for another ban :billie:

Lol

Doncho
7 minutes ago, WeLoveUGaga said:

Do you think gaga will perform at the Billboard music awards?

Probably? We have BMAs, AMAs, and EMAs. I assume she ll go and perform to at least 1 of those award shows

4 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

# 34 (-1) Taylor Swift - cardigan 41.43 (-0.68)

# 36 (-1) Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me 40.65 (-0.27)

:what:

I didn't realize that Cardigan was doing that bad on radio, surprising that ROM might pass it if ROM's decreases remaining smaller than Cardigan's.

Why would it be higher? Cardigan's genre is not pop radio friendly. I think it is only so high because the label is pushing it (Top 40: #19 20.56).

OT: I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but ROM is up to #12 on AC.

MoonIight

Does Chromatica have a chance to go platinum in the UK? :selena: And how far is A Star is Born from going 2x platinum there too?

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, Gaby15 said:

Why would it be higher? Cardigan's genre is not pop radio friendly. I think it is only so high because the label is pushing it (Top 40: #19 20.56).

OT: I haven't seen it mentioned yet, but ROM is up to #12 on AC.

I don’t know I guess I just didn’t realize how it had bombed on radio :ladyhaha: makes sense though I guess. I thought maybe the Taylor love would have it higher but I guess #19 is pretty high for it at this point. :interestinga:

3 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

kinda sad that it's already been 1 week since the vmas and she kinda went hiding again (Ok she is atleast active on social media). Had hoped they would take advantage of the hype she got from the vmas and release a mv/start playlisting the 3rd single on streaming :bear:

she is clearly preparing for something

I hope the SFA ad will be good

ArtGagaPop
8 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I don’t know I guess I just didn’t realize how it had bombed on radio :ladyhaha: makes sense though I guess. I thought maybe the Taylor love would have it higher but I guess #19 is pretty high for it at this point. :interestinga:

As a single it's bombing on all platforms so not weird it's not doing good on radio either. The album is smashing though

MelbHawker

Rain On Me has jumped to #15 from #19 on the official Australian Chart following the VMA’s. It’s really fantastic seeing the song still in the Top 20 here in Australia after 3 months.. a stable hit / serving longevity considering how she’s performed here post Born This Way. 

:legend:

2 hours ago, zcasx said:

Daily Spotify Update : 05/09/2020

Rain On Me

Global: #27 (-3) 2,078,601 (-76k)

U.S.: #47 (+10 )  432,495 (-23k)

U.K: #17 (+1) 215,350 (+8k)

Its probably gonna lose hard tomorrow since it lost about the same as it gained friday which I think is unusual. Hope it stabilizes at 2M+ for next week too! 

Most songs lose streams on Saturday, ROM loss is fine compared to others. It will lose even more tomorrow. The problem is that ROM didn’t collect much of the loss back on Monday, I don’t know if that will change or not.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived