Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Global Artist Digital Ranking

6. (+1)ย  ย  Lady Gaga

ย 

Surpassed Harry Stylesย :vegas:

be30946cec046894b86dda15a3ac56c8b416aae1

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

911 โ€” current positions on AM charts:

#122 Brazil
#199 Costa Rica
#303 Ireland
#350 Mexico
#384 Philippines
#469 Finland
#822 United Kingdom

The world getting ready for miss GlobalGa's next smash singleย :ally:

Spoiler

:green:

ย 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

43 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

911 โ€” current positions on AM charts:

#122 Brazil
#199 Costa Rica
#303 Ireland
#350 Mexico
#384 Philippines
#469 Finland
#822 United Kingdom

The world getting ready for miss GlobalGa's next smash singleย :ally:

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

The fact that she will probably release one of the weakest and least commercial songs on the album after ROM's worldwide success...

And the fact that I'm 99.9% sure this was Bobby's idea after he checked that 911 is the album track with the most streams on Spotify and managed to convince Gaga to release this... Does he really think this will work as a single? LMFAO, G.U.Y. is shaking!

5 minutes ago, Adelita said:

The fact that she will probably release one of the weakest and least commercial songs on the album after ROM's worldwide success...

And the fact that I'm 99.9% sure this was Bobby's idea after he checked that 911 is the album track with the most streams on Spotify and managed to convince Gaga to release this... Does he really think this will work as a single? LMFAO, G.U.Y. is shaking!

It's too early to say though. We're not in 2014 anymore where she was negatively viewed. She's one of the biggest names in music now and favorably viewed universally since Joanne and ASIB. Besides, they might just have a trick or two up their sleeves to squeeze another hit, say try making it go viral on TikTok paired with the CII transition. Gaga also teased a TikTok arrival when she updated her bio and avi.

No other song will be a smash out of the gate anyway so why not try something out that has the potential to go viral? They are in a position to take a risk after getting a top 5 and a #1. Let's wait a bit before writing obituaries prematurelyย :vegas:

What happened to the alleged Babylon and Free Woman videos? Wereย they debunked? If not then we could certainly use them right nowย :ohwell:,

Animal Claws
32 minutes ago, ARTGOD said:

What happened to the alleged Babylon and Free Woman videos? Wereย they debunked? If not then we could certainly use them right nowย :ohwell:,

She's probably holding them to the future (if they exist). Now it's 911 time

43 minutes ago, Artur said:

Shallow / iTunes

#2 Italy (-1)

tenor.gif

IT'S OVER!

ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

It was fun while it lastedย :messga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs ๐Ÿฅš

Stableย :applause:

Songs from ASIBย and ASIB(the soundtrack album) are currently contributing almost a third to Gaga's worldwide points total on the Global Digital Artist Rankings that takes into account iTunes, AM, Spotify and YouTube

image.png
image.png

ย 

Worldwide SMASHย :legend:

malazam
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Shallow, INLA[FV] and ASIBย are currently contributing almost a third to Gaga's worldwide points total on the Global Digital Artist Rankings that takes into account iTunes, AM, Spotify and YouTube

image.png
image.png

ย 

Gaga doing charity for Bradley wbk

another shot before we kiss the other side

2 minutes ago, malazam said:

Gaga doing charity for Bradley wbk

The real kii is Bradley is currently outcharting Katyย :toofunny:

Katy is at #78, 15ย positions below Bradleyย :toofunny:

28 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Songs from ASIBย and ASIB(the soundtrack album) are currently contributing almost a third to Gaga's worldwide points total on the Global Digital Artist Rankings that takes into account iTunes, AM, Spotify and YouTube

image.png
image.png

ย 

I hope Bradley knows he is still rocking in the music industry. Based on his recent statement, he may be very disappointed that he is not getting enough recognition as an actor.ย :bradley:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived