Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

FameMonster01
3 minutes ago, Smithy said:

It was never 6 videos ready to go, it was 6 videos planned 3 were done (SL, ROM, FW) and 3 more planned 

Do you still believe they're gonna stick to it? 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smithy
5 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

Do you still believe they're gonna stick to it? 

I’d like to think they will, I think we’ll get at least four because FW is ready to go and I don’t think they’ll pass up the opportunity to have SC as a single 

FameMonster01
2 minutes ago, Smithy said:

I’d like to think they will, I think we’ll get at least four because FW is ready to go and I don’t think they’ll pass up the opportunity to have SC as a single 

I really want them to do one for Babylon.. I feel like that has the material to be one of Gaga's greatest MV of all time, something like Dark Horse

Smithy
3 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

I really want them to do one for Babylon.. I feel like that has the material to be one of Gaga's greatest MV of all time, something like Dark Horse

Definitely although nothing like Dark Horse :messga: that just looked cheap and tacky, I’d love something where she’s dancing in front of something like big temple from Prometheus 

FfFfFfFF

I updated the map of places where ROM went #1, top 5 or top 10 (and added all countries and territories where it charted).

collage+%252836%2529.jpg

Jollibee

Blinding Lights is such a mega smash! It’s still doing more than 4m streams daily. It might give SOY a run for its money as the most streamed song in Spotify

Genuine Guy 09

Even though the song bombed callouts hard on HAC, they still play the song to a degree. This is what it must be like to not be a poison on a radio format. Pop jump off a Gaga song any excuse they can :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Gustavo
12 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Even though the song bombed callouts hard on HAC, they still play the song to a degree. This is what it must be like to not be a poison on a radio format. Pop jump off a Gaga song any excuse they can :rip:

But the song is currently at #7 on HAC callouts, sis :ohwell:

Genuine Guy 09
5 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

But the song is currently at #7 on HAC callouts, sis :ohwell:

The callouts are terrible. Its barely above Daisies:

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/call/callout.asp?VIEWID=&GRC=C

IMG_20200713_225542.thumb.jpg.16d5268c47

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Runway

Head over Heels did not do as well as Abdul's previous albums, as it was much more experimental than her previous efforts and therefore had a difficult time finding an audience. I

a witness tea 

IMG_20200713_225542.thumb.jpg.16d5268c47

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived