Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

JustTea

Something unexpected: ROM got a new peak (#17) on Finnish weekly radio chart!

ROM's run so far (24 weeks): 74-42-36-24-22-22-26-19-19-18-22-22-22-39-32-28-29-33-34-44-46-26-33-17

SL's run (charted 24 weeks): 26-26-28-17-20-18-22-17-17-24-20-17-26-38-25-19-26-20-23-40-53-47-40-43-OUT

:legend:

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CrimeanMiracle

The election is over and there's silence from Gaga again... We're having a great time, and I hope Gaga loses a little bit of a fan because of this whole situation, although her civic position is much more important, but she's a singer.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

PatrickMonster
10 minutes ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

The election is over and there's silence from Gaga again... We're having a great time, and I hope Gaga loses a little bit of a fan because of this whole situation, although her civic position is much more important, but she's a singer.

We have to accept that she might not continue this era. She still gifted us 911 music video and the VMA performance, so no one can say she didn't try... it's still gonna be a very sad era for little monsters, but could have been much worse, so we just need to try and accept how it turned out

Slovakialop
9 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

We have to accept that she might not continue this era. She still gifted us 911 music video and the VMA performance, so no one can say she didn't try... it's still gonna be a very sad era for little monsters, but could have been much worse, so we just need to try and accept how it turned out

Performing one time in 6 months and releasing a MV for an album-track without any type of promo can't be considered as trying to carry on an era.....I mean....there's so many things she could have done all this time and she decided not to do......:huntyga:

CrimeanMiracle
16 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

I think so too, I fan of Gaga since the beginning of her career, I will always support her, but I didn't feel this era, and I don't feel it, unfortunately.

CrimeanMiracle
4 minutes ago, Slovakialop said:

Performing one time in 6 months and releasing a MV for an album-track without any type of promo can't be considered as trying to carry on an era.....I mean....there's so many things she could have done all this time and she decided not to do......:huntyga:

I think that with “Chromatica”, Interscope expected the singles to sell more, and the album to sell less than it did. That would explain the no-effort effort. :shrug:

But she's sold 21M copies of “Shallow” and didn't a release a second single so I might be wrong... She could've skipped “Always Remember Us This Way” because “Stupid Love” was supposed to be released right after the Oscars though. 

I still wonder... had “Stupid Love” been released in March/April 2019, what would've LG6 sounded like? What songs would've been on it? What would be the title? “Enigma”, I guess? 

We would most likely have:

🔹“Acid Wonderland” (supposedly “Alice” demo version) 

🔹“Stupid Love”

🔹“Free Woman” (demo version)

🔹“Enigma”

🔹“Babylon” (demo version) 

Gagaism
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I think that with Chromatica, Interscope expected the singles to sell more, and the album to sell less. That would explain the no-effort effort. :shrug:

But she sold 21M copies of Shallow and didn't a release a second single so I might be wrong...

Its just sad to see such a great album with the potential that it has doing like this. So so sad. 
Sad Feelings GIF

CrimeanMiracle
1 minute ago, Gagaism said:

Its just sad to see such a great album with the potential that it has doing like this. So so sad. 
Sad Feelings GIF

:bradley:

We have to accept it that the era (maybe) is over! It isn't only Gaga's fault, we can understand how difficult the situation was (and is) ! I think that she had so much fun for this record, she was waiting like a child to give us all these things that her and her team had prepared but maybe the bad luck ( i mean covid etc.) damped her enthusiasm for the whole era!We have at least a #1 album and single, 3 clips, 3 iconic photoshoots and a perfect performance! 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Supersonic

i know there are hardly any non delulu fans in here anymore and that I'm gonna get crucified for saying this but... Rain On Me is the only song on Chromatica that had hit potential at all, Stupid Love to a lesser degree. 911 already looks like a big yikes in terms of commercial stats because it was serviced as an official single in some countries and THAT was the song that showed the most activity post album release, went viral and became a meme. The era has given everything it was capable of giving (commercially).

There will be a re-release. The label havent nearly made any money from this album and there's alot of money held waiting for promotional activities. There will be a re-release.

lanadelgagabitc
35 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

i know there are hardly any non delulu fans in here anymore and that I'm gonna get crucified for saying this but... Rain On Me is the only song on Chromatica that had hit potential at all, Stupid Love to a lesser degree. 911 already looks like a big yikes in terms of commercial stats because it was serviced as an official single in some countries and THAT was the song that showed the most activity post album release, went viral and became a meme. The era has given everything it was capable of giving (commercially).

Sour candy?:trollga:

Gagaism
37 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Not saying about the album having smash hits as we know getting hit singles is something kinda unpredictable, specially talking about Gaga. But I’m sure, with proper promo the album as a whole would do much better. 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived