đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Runway
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

Hmmmm consistency maybe?? Haus Labs has been a pretty continuous stream of promotional content/ drops since it launched. Since Chromatica launched nearly 5 months ago (:toofunny:) we’ve gotten 2 MVs, one performance, a lyric video, 1.5 merch drops, some awful remixes (sans ROM Purple Disco), and an explanation of “discomfort promoting products in such perilous times” 

Well she’s contractually obligated to promote hauslabs due to investors but she’s not obligated to promote music under her Interscope contract just like Selena Gomez and Lana del Rey aren’t. 

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
7 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Hmmmm consistency maybe?? Haus Labs has been a pretty continuous stream of promotional content/ drops since it launched. Since Chromatica launched nearly 5 months ago (:toofunny:) we’ve gotten 1 MV, one performance, a lyric video, 1.5 merch drops, some awful remixes (sans ROM Purple Disco), and an explanation of “discomfort promoting products in such perilous times” 

I keep saying that last line over and over again which I apologize for but once you think about it more it really makes NO sense

She posts a few IG stories for HL.🤷‍♀️

Gagaloo911
7 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Yeah the “sensitivity” argument that Gaga just doesn’t want to promote products right now is BIG. B. S. We’ve had multiple Haus Labs launches and promotions since Corona started and it even continued through the summer while Chromatica was paid DUST. There’s gotta be something else going on behind the scenes and that’s why I do try to be understanding but it’s frustrating when you patiently wait (I STANNED and supported C2C, Joanne, covers era, etc.) 7 years for a new full pop banger album from your favorite artist and she drops the album and ignores it, citing the state of the world as the reasoning, but then promotes and extends Haus Labs’ product line all year long. 

I stan her no matter what because her talents, personality, and philanthropy are insane, but anyone is gonna think it’s fishy when you look more into the concept of “not wanting to promote products during such a time”, but repeatedly promoting and dropping makeup products is acceptable

OT - Chromatica stable-ish everywhere :golfclap:

Agreed.

It's whatever if that's her choice. You'd just think you'd want to do something for it, and if she really has such a passion for music it makes you wonder whether that's either gone by the way side, or the passion just isn't there for Chromatica :shrug:

I personally just want to understand it because, as it stands now from what we understand, it doesn't make any sense. Maybe Chromatica really was just that difficult of a time for her that she doesn't wish to return to it after everything that happened with its release.

TEANUS
5 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

You asked what HL gets that Chromatica doesn’t?? ^^^ there you go: acknowledged

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

5 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Right? She did one basic glam photoshoot for Haus Labs that's being posted on Insta and that's it.

20 minutes ago, Noir said:

UK Official Singles Chart Top 100:

#45 (+3) Rain On Me with Ariana Grande (21 weeks)
#84 (+10) Shallow with Bradley Cooper (84 weeks)

UK Official Albums Chart Top 100:

#97 (-16) Chromatica (20 weeks)

Rain On Me gets a small boost, whilst Shallow continues to thrive. :huntyga:

Elsewhere Chromatica continues to decline, it's lasted 20 weeks in The top 100 but without any promotion or current singles supporting the album, it's dying. :nooo:

Chromatica’s decline on the UK charts after the slayage ensured by ASIB is embarrassing and we can’t even defend it. It’s barely sitting at 120K units and it’s most probably going to leave the Top 100 next week. At this point, we can’t wish for a certification from this album.

From having the largest female debut on the year by moving 60K copies to barely doubling that by the time it left the Top 100 is... :saladga:

I blame her team for letting this great piece of work crumble like that. :interestinga:

Kimblue
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

You asked what HL gets that Chromatica doesn’t?? ^^^ there you go: acknowledged

And chromatica got more promo than Haus Labs. The argument was that she does more promo for Haus Labs and it simply isn’t true. 

With SL doing much better in the UK than in the US, ROM spending multiple weeks inside the Top 3 she had two real hits to push this record, but ended up barely matching Joanne numbers (130K), a record which had the #39 peaking Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion :bye:

MoonIight
2 minutes ago, DrCake said:

With SL doing much better in the UK than in the US, ROM spending multiple weeks inside the Top 3 she had two real hits to push this record, but ended up barely matching Joanne numbers (130K), a record which had the #39 peaking Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion :bye:

And Joanne had promo and Chromatica had 3 days of full promo and it still managed to match its sales. Your point? :bye:

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

And chromatica got more promo than Haus Labs. The argument was that she does more promo for Haus Labs and it simply isn’t true. 

This is just factually false. Where have you been?

It's not just one photoshoot and promo that was done for HL. There have been multiple product launches and promo campaigns since Chromatica was released, not to even mention all the times Gaga herself explicitly called out, mentioned, and promoted HL on her own Insta and social media since then.

Meanwhile, the posts and promo for Chromatica in comparison are non-existent.

You really seem to be living in an alternative reality (maybe on Chromatica?), but here on earth your comment is simply not true.

12 minutes ago, DrCake said:

Chromatica’s decline on the UK charts after the slayage ensured by ASIB is embarrassing and we can’t even defend it. It’s barely sitting at 120K units and it’s most probably going to leave the Top 100 next week. At this point, we can’t wish for a certification from this album.

From having the largest female debut on the year by moving 60K copies to barely doubling that by the time it left the Top 100 is... :saladga:

I blame her team for letting this great piece of work crumble like that. :interestinga:

I don't ever see it going Platinum, unless the next 2/3 singles smash. There's no way, I guess we should be glad we got the Gold certification. But the fact half of its sales are made up from its first week sales... yikes. 

CrimeanMiracle
3 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

This is just factually false. Where have you been?

It's not just one photoshoot and promo that was done for HL. There have been multiple product launches and promo campaigns since Chromatica was released, not to even mention all the times Gaga herself explicitly called out, mentioned, and promoted HL on her own Insta and social media since then.

Meanwhile, the posts and promo for Chromatica in comparison are non-existent.

You really seem to be living in an alternative reality (maybe on Chromatica?), but here on earth your comment is simply not true.

THIS

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived