Replay: 20k

Chromatica III: doesn‘t get recignized, it’s probably too short

Sine From Above: 174,6k :applause:

1000 Doves: 15,2k

Babylon: 15k

TOTAL: 4,491,100 Shazams :legend:

1 hour ago, lady siwa said:

....... covid??

Yes , i mentionned this in my post (if you read it entirely )

1 hour ago, Jase said:

UK iTunes

52. Lady Gaga & Elton John - Sine From Above (+45)

I wonder if it'll chart in the UK Top 100 if not this week, next perhaps? I highly doubt it, but it managed to get a lot higher than 911 did on iTunes at least. 

JudasJustDance
1 hour ago, austriamonster said:

948M views

My gosh I just realized it’s so close to reaching 1 Billion:deadbanana:

Insane.

Spotify achievements today (15.10.20) : 

Shallow crosses 1.283b streams (1,283,295,801)

ARUTW crosses 498m streams (498,097,632)

Million Reasons crosses 477m streams (477,166,085)

Bad Romance crosses 459m streams (459,190,023)

Poker Face crosses 449m streams (449,143,464)

Rain On Me crosses 398m streams (398,458,065)

INLA (Film) crosses 206m streams (206,136,679)

WDYDT? crosses 50m streams (50,010,383)

911 crosses 49m streams (49,265,109)

Enigma crosses 26m streams (26,029,631)

tumblr_plj5vrckUw1qzhf3uo4_500.gif

Why Did You Do That? (the worldwide smash hit by superstar singer-songwriter Ally) becomes the 14th A Star Is Born track to reach the milestone of 50m streams and 35th Gaga track in total to reach the milestone also. :ally:

Meanwhile Sine From Above is now Gaga's 62nd (+1) most-streamed track, overtaking Scheiße. Whilst Enigma is now Gaga's 66th (+1) most-streamed track, overtaking Hair:queenga:

CHROMATICON
1 hour ago, lady siwa said:

....... covid??

COVID only applies for Gaga it seems. Literally everyone is doing performances and interviews, just promoting normally. Miley has performed her latest single like every week, Doja too, BTS did a 2 hour concert in an arena and stadium... 

tyler k
55 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

COVID only applies for Gaga it seems. Literally everyone is doing performances and interviews, just promoting normally. Miley has performed her latest single like every week, Doja too, BTS did a 2 hour concert in an arena and stadium... 

And?

How many f*cking times are y’all gonna complain & whine “well Miley did this!!! And Dua did this!!! BTS blah blah!!!”

Ok and? If Gaga doesn’t want to promote then she doesn’t have to.

She owes you nothing. Shut up and just stream the album & watch the videos my god lmao 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

JustJames
1 hour ago, tmo13 said:

And?

How many f*cking times are y’all gonna complain & whine “well Miley did this!!! And Dua did this!!! BTS blah blah!!!”

Ok and? If Gaga doesn’t want to promote then she doesn’t have to.

She owes you nothing. Shut up and just stream the album & watch the videos my god lmao 

As many times as people come onto a forum for Lady Gaga fans expecting them not to be disappointed that she released an album and, despite being told otherwise repeatedly, never did anything outside of 1 performance and 2-3 interviews? As many times as “COVID” will be the reason given despite her manager saying that they had to modify plans and other artists are continuing to promote their product?

So, my god, “shut up” and realize that music is a product and being a musician is a profession. When you want consumers to remain happy and invested in your product, you - at minimum - keep up with competitors. If the industry standard for pop musicians is to promote and perform in order to earn their fans’ support and investment in their singles, albums, and tours, then I’m not sure why anyone thinks they have the right to throw out the “she owes you nothing” BS. 

itsdominik
3 hours ago, JudasJustDance said:

My gosh I just realized it’s so close to reaching 1 Billion:deadbanana:

Insane.

Shallow will have over 1 BILLION streams on Spotify AND Youtube! :giveup::legend: And she achieved this a decade into her carrer 

4 hours ago, JustJames said:

As many times as people come onto a forum for Lady Gaga fans expecting them not to be disappointed that she released an album and, despite being told otherwise repeatedly, never did anything outside of 1 performance and 2-3 interviews? As many times as “COVID” will be the reason given despite her manager saying that they had to modify plans and other artists are continuing to promote their product?

So, my god, “shut up” and realize that music is a product and being a musician is a profession. When you want consumers to remain happy and invested in your product, you - at minimum - keep up with competitors. If the industry standard for pop musicians is to promote and perform in order to earn their fans’ support and investment in their singles, albums, and tours, then I’m not sure why anyone thinks they have the right to throw out the “she owes you nothing” BS. 

Her profession is making music and she already put an album out. She’s not obliged to promote the album to please anyone. If you want to buy/stream it then good otherwise you’re free to stan other artists. She owes you nothing.

4 hours ago, JustJames said:

Her job is being a recording artist at Interscope, and the only thing she’s obliged to do is what’s in her contract with them and I promise you “keeping up with competitors” isn’t in it, nor is pleasing her fans. So yes, she doesn’t owe you anything. She can pack her bags, go to a resort in Mexico with her boyfriend and best friends, and spend the next 5 years there if she wants to.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived