💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

MANiCURE1295

What’s with all the delusional people in this thread lately? :toofunny: like omg you all need to check out the last 5 Christina albums or the last 2 Katy albums or Miley’s “Younger Now” or hell go look at Britney’s last album “Glory” :ladyhaha:

THOSE ARE FLOP ALBUMS. (As much as I love Younger Now :toofunny:)

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaEnigma

This fanbase is really the most whiny of them all :ladyhaha:

I can't with some of the drama queens in here ranting about Chromatica "flopping" or some sh!t like that

Harry Kat

Well, it starts :ladyhaha:

All I Want For Christmas Is You:

Spotify:

#77 Philippines (NE)

Also the song is already above 100k streams daily on Spotify :laughga:

Expectations : First performance of the era , this should be a fun tracking week, we have a nice viral performance too :vegas:

Reality : 'flop era' , why isnt Chromatica platinum already , a 'grammy doesnt mean anything' :poot:

Jollibee
5 minutes ago, Harry Kat said:

Well, it starts :ladyhaha:

All I Want For Christmas Is You:

Spotify:

#77 Philippines (NE)

Also the song is already above 100k streams daily on Spotify :laughga:

Mariah is getting ready to collect her yearly royalty. :ladyhaha:

Philippines is getting ready for the xmas. :ladyhaha: Ber months is the start of the Christmas season in our country. 

Harry Kat
11 hours ago, Harry Kat said:

VMA performance still #10 trending in Greece + the only one VMA performance trending here :applause:

Now up to #8 :firega: almost 3 days later and still rising! :applause:

Gaga once said: "Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people. They wanted more."

Who would have thought that this will somehow apply to some of the Gaga fans? :yennefer:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, C1trus said:

Gaga once said: "Millions of dollars are not enough for some people. They want billions. Then they need trillions. I was not enough for some people. They wanted more."

Who would have thought that this will somehow apply to some of the Gaga fans? :yennefer:

Some fans really need to relive some of the lowest moments in Gagas careers if they think she is flopping right now :bear:

Jose P

It’s very telling that a lot of these users don’t know sh*t about flop albums lol. If Chromatica is considered a flop, then I don’t want to know what they would call Madame X, Liberation, or Younger Now. I guess we really are spoiled :bear:

Babylon98

I think people who are deeming it a flop are probably comparing its success with that of "a star is born" and were hoping that gaga could maintain that level of success going into this new era of her career where she is respected and admired by her peers and the gp and has recently regained streaming power. Of course it won't be as successful as ASIB but it really isn't a flop by any strech of the word... HOWEVER I too hope Gaga can reach asib-btw levels of success (tf/tfm is impossible imo) but let's be patient and thankful for the fact that shes doing so well in her second decade specially after being deemed over, over and over again, sis is indestructible at this point. There's a reason why they call her the cockroach of pop :ladyhaha:

Jollibee
5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I think people who are deeming it a flop are probably comparing its success with that of "a star is born" and were hoping that gaga could maintain that level of success going into this new era of her career where she is respected and admired by her peers and the gp and has recently regained streaming power. Of course it won't be as successful as ASIB but it really isn't a flop by any strech of the word... HOWEVER I too hope Gaga can reach asib-btw levels of success (tf/tfm is impossible imo) but let's be patient and thankful for the fact that shes doing so well in her second decade specially after being deemed over, over and over again, sis is indestructible at this point. There's a reason why they call her the cockroach of pop :ladyhaha:

I think she can do it if she's releasing an HAC/AC leaning album like in a vein of ARUTW and Shallow.

1 hour ago, Animal Claws said:

Why do you have to be 100% negative all the time?

Stupid Love was Platinum on US, peaked at #5.

Rain On Me was also Platinum and it's a big hit. It was top 10 in 50 countries + #1 debut on US

Chromatica is doing really good in streaming numbers, it'll reach 1B in less than 4 months.

The album has surpassed 2 million copies WW without any perfomance or relevant promo

She restarted the era on VMAs and the next single is coming soon. It'll make the album more stable.

It'll outsell her "flop" albums in a few months.

With all of this, you still think it wasn't a satisfying success? I don't understand.

id call it a mitigated success or an underwhelming success. i think it'd be accurate. That said, I am a big fan of the album. 

MANiCURE1295
2 minutes ago, Fish said:

id call it a mitigated success or an underwhelming success. i think it'd be accurate. That said, I am a big fan of the album. 

Mitigated success, underwhelming success, total success.....:toofunny: like sis....what’s the common theme here, it’s really not hard.

joannethenight
On 8/31/2020 at 9:45 PM, joannethenight said:

43.4M

two days ago: 42.2M

instagram followers

43.5M

so fast!!

🌹

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived