💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

do not want another collab for single, just for it to tank or smth and people say “not even Britney could save this album!1!1!1” even though it’s clear it’s going to repeak big after the VMAS 

Do you think it'll re-peak? I don't think people watch it that much. I would love that though. It's doing really well on HAC and AC which is keeping it simmering. It's a bit like the 2020 Shallow :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Freddy
1 hour ago, Gaby15 said:

Canadian radios playing a song that Canadian listeners like, a concept i can live with :vegas:

SeIena Gomez
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Do you think it'll re-peak? I don't think people watch it that much. I would love that though. It's doing really well on HAC and AC which is keeping it simmering. It's a bit like the 2020 Shallow :vegas:

I think because the fan bases have been starved for so long - both Arianas and Gagas - the whole thing will create a lot of hype especially if they sweep. This hype will then catch on with the GP who will go to YT to see their performance (hopefully joint with another single like Free Woman) and give it a huge boost. 

thsts if gaga’s team finally does some sort of huge promo slot 

Hurem

HAC / POP radio peaks

#5 / #17 Million Reasons
#2 / #19 Shallow
#8 / #11 Stupid Love
#4 / #10 Rain On Me

(Thanks Hot Volcano from ATRL for providing the info :hug:)

Stupid Love actually had a pretty decent radio run considering its streaming numbers and callout scores. #11 is a good peak. :applause: ROM deserved to go higher though. Had Interscope not pulled the plug, I'm pretty sure it would've peaked at #9.

Jonathanholland
22 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Apparently insiders are saying they don't think it's a single with this new MV, just a promo thing :vegas:

I would love a Free Woman britney remix, but I suppose they want the attention on Ari X Gaga for VMA 

Hopefully there will be a 3rd single soon. Rain on Me has been a smash worldwide and she could easily have another (radio)hit in the UK / Canada / Italy / the Netherlands etc. It would be a shame if she let this hype go to waste just because of the situation with US radio

Before there was love, there was silence

SeIena Gomez
1 minute ago, Jonathanholland said:

Hopefully there will be a 3rd single soon. Rain on Me has been a smash worldwide and she could easily have another (radio)hit in the UK / Canada / Italy / the Netherlands etc. It would be a shame if she let this hype go to waste just because of the situation with US radio

She at-least needs to do a Europe single because she cannot let the hype there die :( 

Freddy
5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

HAC / POP radio peaks

#5 / #17 Million Reasons
#2 / #19 Shallow
#8 / #11 Stupid Love
#4 / #10 Rain On Me

(Thanks Hot Volcano from ATRL for providing the info :hug:)

Stupid Love actually had a pretty decent radio run considering its streaming numbers and callout scores. #11 is a good peak. :applause: ROM deserved to go higher though. Had Interscope not pulled the plug, I'm pretty sure it would've peaked at #9.

Thanks for the stats. Top 10 on AC would be great too, top 10 on all three formats :vegas:

Genuine Guy 09
5 minutes ago, Jonathanholland said:

It will bomb unless its a completely new song :shrug: it'd only do well in airplay in Canada and UK and that wouldn't help streams I don't think. 

She's better off John Wayne-ing Free Woman and pushing ROM with a global promo spot in someway then finishing off with SC

Freddy
5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Rain On Me coming for #3 on HAC tomorrow. :vegas: 

Do we know if #1 and #2 are losing spins ? :vegas:

ROM going #1 on HAC would end the era nicely :selena:

Jonathanholland
7 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

It will bomb unless its a completely new song :shrug: it'd only do well in airplay in Canada and UK and that wouldn't help streams I don't think. 

She's better off John Wayne-ing Free Woman and pushing ROM with a global promo spot in someway then finishing off with SC

At least they can try. We don't know for sure it would bomb, especially since she's done near to zero promo (except for some things only fans watch/listen to). A single treatment means more spotify playlists and airplay in non-US countries, which means better streams.

If not she better declare the Chromatica era dead and move on to another project. I don't see the point in releasing random videos and I doubt interscope has another opinion on that. 

Before there was love, there was silence

Hurem
15 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Do we know if #1 and #2 are losing spins ? :vegas:

ROM going #1 on HAC would end the era nicely :selena:

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Can it go #1 eventually? :excited2:

I don't think so. Before You Go is #1 with a 215 bullet, so #1 is out of reach, I'm afraid. Blinding Lights at #2 has a -117 bullet, but the gap between BL and ROM is almost more than 1000 spins. I guess #2 is possible with a little bit of push from Interscope, but Break My Heart and Watermelon Sugar are both coming for ROM. :bradley:

Genuine Guy 09
23 minutes ago, Jonathanholland said:

At least they can try. We don't know for sure it would bomb, especially since she's done near to zero promo (except for some things only fans watch/listen to). A single treatment means more spotify playlists and airplay in non-US countries, which means better streams.

A post era album single will be an uphill battle - but getting countries like Sweden and Netherlands to play her solo dance pop singles genuinely would be tough :vegas:

free woman would get a boost though for overall streams, but John Wayne got that without needing to be a single. 

Another flop receipt for Chromatica wouldn't be welcomed :shrug:

SeIena Gomez
8 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

A post era album single will be an uphill battle - but getting countries like Sweden and Netherlands to play her solo dance pop singles genuinely would be tough :vegas:

free woman would get a boost though for overall streams, but John Wayne got that without needing to be a single. 

Another flop receipt for Chromatica wouldn't be welcomed :shrug:

I think with a decent video, MAYBE with a few trans celeb cameos if this really is dedicated to the trans community, good playlisting (BOBBY MAKE THEM CALLS!!) and a good HAC and AC radio push will get us top 10 maybe. 

we need to be optimistic!!!

(if this fanbase streams like hell too) 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived