Single Top 40: (only pure sales)

18-6 (8) Rain On Me

21RE (72) Shallow :ally: :kiss:

Stream Top 40:

20= (10) Rain On Me

Radio Top 40: (ranked by AI)

14-5 (17) Stupid Love :)

16-5 (7) Rain On Me 

Radio Editor's Choice 40: (ranked by spins)

11-1 (8) Rain On Me 

12= (18) Stupid Love :)

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hurem
3 minutes ago, Instant said:

Jesus, I am so tired of you

ROM has every right to be spammed by the radio the way Sewage Remix and Intentions were despite having abhorrent collabs

ROM has worse callouts than both Savage and Intentions. Sorry!

Just now, Hurem said:

ROM has worse callouts than both Savage and Intentions. Sorry!

That is fine, it can compensate by being a much bigger hit in the rest of the world!

P.S. "Woke" Gaga fans who stan for those other hoodrats and keep constantly coming for Gaga are the worst

2 minutes ago, Instant said:

That is fine, it can compensate by being a much bigger hit in the rest of the world!

P.S. "Woke" Gaga fans who stan for those other hoodrats and keep constantly coming for Gaga are the worst

jesus, it's fine to not like rap music but to call these artists "hoodrats" isn't even subtly racist, what's wrong with you?

Hurem
1 minute ago, Instant said:

ROM being a WW hit means nothing to US radios.

P.S. Delusional Gaga fans who trash literally anyone doing better than Gaga are the worst

Just now, Indyl said:

jesus, it's fine to not like rap music but to call these artists "hoodrats" isn't even subtly racist, what's wrong with you?

Are you ok? I meant Dupa Lupa and Billie who that fraud always hides behind. It is absolutely not ok that you associated that word with rap artists

Hurem
1 minute ago, Indyl said:

Exactly. Certain Gaga fans know no boundaries. Absolutely disgusting.

my future

#6 on Hot 100 (lower than Stupid Love)

Spotify:

#14 WW

#16 US

That's sad, huh? Don't even wanna watch its WW peaks. I heard everything is terrible there

2 minutes ago, Instant said:

Are you ok? I meant Dupa Lupa and Billie who that fraud always hides behind. It is absolutely not ok that you associated that word with rap artists

literally on the last page of this thread you referred to Savage as the "Sewage Remix" with "abhorrent collabs"

3/4 of the artists on the songs you mentioned are black, except Bieber. Know the history of the words you're using – where do you think the term "hood rat" came from, and what group of people do you think it originally referred to?

I'm not engaging in this conversation any further. Please educate yourself.

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Exactly. Certain Gaga fans know no boundaries. Absolutely disgusting.

You were literally permabanned from ATRL for fighting with mods claiming that Europeans wearing a blackface is totally fine and you will keep doing that :rip:

1 minute ago, Indyl said:

literally on the last page of this thread you referred to Savage as the "Sewage Remix" with "abhorrent collabs"

3/4 of the artists on the songs you mentioned are black, except Bieber. Know the history of the words you're using – where do you think the term "hood rat" came from, and what group of people do you think it originally referred to?

I'm not engaging in this conversation any further. Please educate yourself.

Luv, that fraud fan been dragging Gaga in this thread since February, while hiding behind Dupa Lupa and Bellie

I don't care what I called Savage, it's just a nickname. I called 2 white girls hoodrats. Shush, luv

Hurem
6 minutes ago, Instant said:

You were literally permabanned from ATRL for fighting with mods claiming that Europeans wearing a blackface is totally fine and you will keep doing that :rip:

I was claiming that Croats don't find blackface problematic, I wasn't agreeing with that kind of mentality. My perma was lifted cause mods have obviously recognized they made a mistake. You're the one calling black artists "hoodrats", boo. 

OT:
11th day on Spotify WW:
My Future: #14
Stupid Love: #37

fB4cM50.thumb.jpg.51d82e4a6dac430691b226

33 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I was claiming that Croats don't find blackface problematic, I wasn't agreeing with that kind of mentality. My perma was lifted cause mods have obviously recognized they made a mistake. You're the one calling black artists "hoodrats", boo. 

OT:
11th day on Spotify WW:
My Future: #14
Stupid Love: #37

OT:

My future

Top 5 in 2 countries

Top 10 in 6 countries

Stupid Love

Top 3 in 6 countries

Top 5 in 9 countries

Top 10 in 21 countries

You don't fight where you don't compete, a blackface bearer and apologist

Once again, I called Dua Lipa and Billie Eilish hoodrats. They are whiter than Croatian blackface apologists

Genuine Guy 09

Apparently insiders are saying they don't think it's a single with this new MV, just a promo thing :vegas:

I would love a Free Woman britney remix, but I suppose they want the attention on Ari X Gaga for VMA 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

SeIena Gomez
8 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Apparently insiders are saying they don't think it's a single with this new MV, just a promo thing :vegas:

I would love a Free Woman britney remix, but I suppose they want the attention on Ari X Gaga for VMA 

I’m okay with that to be honest, as long as they drop a few remixes alongside it and maybe the early version so they can get the highest peak possible :unicorn:

I do not want another collab for single, just for it to tank or smth and people say “not even Britney could save this album!1!1!1” even though it’s clear it’s going to repeak big after the VMAS 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived