#169. Red (-47)
(Peak 1 | 159 Weeks)

#193. Fearless (-21)
(Peak 1 | 257 Weeks)

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheArcher

Billie is the real queen of streaming era, even when my future isn't doing that good. 

TheArcher

Taylor Swift on this week’s Billboard Hot 100:

8. #cardigan

23. the 1

36. exile

66. the last great american dynasty

69. my tears ricochet

73. august

85. invisible string

91. betty

93. mirrorball

98. seven 

JustTea
26 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It obviously is the problem, lol. Radio dropping it makes complete sense, but you choose to ignore logic simply because your fave is not doing well on the metric.

Canadian audience might like ROM, but American doesn’t. It’s normal that American radio doesn’t want to play a song its audience dislikes. What’s not clicking?

The fact that Bieber songs etc. have bad callouts but they still play them but not ROM, is that normal? No. That's a prove they don't like Gaga... :dom: And about those callouts, where do they come from? Can OGHs sabotage those? :interestinga:

Freddy
25 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It obviously is the problem, lol. Radio dropping it makes complete sense, but you choose to ignore logic simply because your fave is not doing well on the metric.

Canadian audience might like ROM, but American doesn’t. It’s normal that American radio doesn’t want to play a song its audience dislikes. What’s not clicking?

i ..do get the logic and fully understand why that pop radio is dropping tho (I dont get why you keep quoting me back as if i dont understand this lol :oprah:). Also saying that 'i prefer to ignore some stuff because my so called fav is not doing well' is low key rude lol :oprah:

I'm just saying american radios and listeners have terrible taste in general :vegas: (and supported songs that had terrible callouts in the past, they just like to ditch Popga whenever they can), chill a bit :vegas:

Anyway, let's move on (part II) :bear:

TheArcher

Spotify Global 

3. (=) WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion) by Cardi B -  4,200,139

13. (-2) Dance Monkey by Tones And I - 2,219,942

14. (+1) my future by Billie Eilish - 2,184,469

15. (+2) cardigan by Taylor Swift -  2,153,740

19. (+2) Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) by Lady Gaga -  2,037,378

23. (+5) Break My Heart by Dua Lipa - 1,936,572

26. (+3) exile (feat. Bon Iver) by Taylor Swift - 1,912,896

34. (-2) Don't Start Now by Dua Lipa - 1,808,049

36. (+2) Stuck with U (with Justin Bieber) by Ariana Grande - 1,728,799

41. (-1) How You Like That by BLACKPINK - 1,663,750

45. (+2) Kings & Queens by Ava Max - 1,566,382

53. (+1) the 1 by Taylor Swift - 1,317,907

Hurem
5 minutes ago, JustTea said:

The fact that Bieber songs etc. have bad callouts but they still play them but not ROM, is that normal? No. That's a prove they don't like Gaga... :dom: And about those callouts, where do they come from? Can OGHs sabotage those? :interestinga:

I'm not saying it's normal for certain songs to get good updates even after callout scores. There's bunch of payola going on in the past few months. I'm not even denying pop radio doesn't like Gaga, but it's completely idiotic to whine about radio not being fair to ROM. (Mind you, ROM has been getting pretty good updates for two weeks considering its callout scores. It only started dropping like a rock after Interscope pulled the plug.)

And no, OGHs can't sabotage callouts.

ConnorFilm

It’s so nice to see ROM SMASHING in other parts of the world like UK, Canada and Australia. The good sis did ok in the US but it’s such a WORLDWIDE hit. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

scheisseJK

And one more thing:  how to explain that that BMH was always below ROM on streaming and sales in US, and somehow got better callouts nad being radio smash out of nowhere? there is different Us society? Two types? No! cause its the same type of music. So This  is suspicious and not clear.. everything is about money:fatcat:

Leoj305
12 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

And one more thing:  how to explain that that BMH was always below ROM on streaming and sales in US, and somehow got better callouts nad being radio smash out of nowhere? there is different Us society? Two types? No! cause its the same type of music. So This  is suspicious and not clear.. everything is about money:fatcat:

Because the dua song is more basic and talks about staying at home, it makes sense. Rain on me is all about dancing through your pains, it’s a harder song to break through especially w someone as condescending as Lady Gaga. 

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Jesus, I am so tired of you

ROM has every right to be spammed by the radio the way Sewage Remix and Intentions were despite having abhorrent collabs

Hurem
1 hour ago, scheisseJK said:

Radio listeners aren't necessarily the same demographic that streams the songs? And sales are basically dead. It's really not that hard to comprehend.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
  • PartySick unpinned and pinned this topic
  • PartySick unpinned this topic

Archived