⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Extreme Heat Creating More Fires Than Normal Eastern Canada

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.tbnewswatch.com/amp/local-news/hot-conditions-spark-surge-in-forest-fires-2541189

An unusually long stretch of uninterrupted heat where temperatures have remained above 30C in most of the Eastern half of Canada in Ontario and Quebec is already leading to much more forest fire activity than normal especially since heat is coming without rain

ATM in the NorthWest Region of Ontario alone 25 new forest fires were reported yesterday

ATM none of the major fires are burning near cities or towns so the public need not panic but the Provincial fire management is warning of unusually high activity this year

• Shook 1

Dramatica

Islands disappearing, Canada heating up, we f*cked up our one planet :fatcat:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Economy
3 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Islands disappearing, Canada heating up, we f*cked up our one planet :fatcat:

And increased forest fires around the world means more released CO2 into the air. Just one of the many feedback loops going on creating the warming trends to feed on themselves :fail:

• Like 1

monster

christ on a cracker

⛧Kein mitleid für die mehrheit⛧

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

And increased forest fires around the world means more released CO2 into the air. Just one of the many feedback loops going on creating the warming trends to feed on themselves :fail:

What can we do :fatcat: I want a green dictatorship all over the planet but that ain't gonna happen

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

blankpaper

It seems like the west coast is getting a little bit of a break this year though at least. I’m in Washington and haven’t heard of any here or in BC yet, and there usually are by now 

there cannot be a hundred people in a room

Economy
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

It seems like the west coast is getting a little bit of a break this year though at least. I’m in Washington and haven’t heard of any here or in BC yet, and there usually are by now 

The west in general seems to have been colder. Parts of Western Canada in Alberta and BC even got snow July 1st while the East cooks. That's absolutely insane. The weather patterns have become so extreme and irratic

TimisaMonster

Yes...fire hazards are real...as I was traveling it has been so hot and more places are in extreme fire hazard zones 

• Like 1

LaLuna

To think some people still believe climate change is a hoax :saladga: