⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Florida cases hit 200K as state adds over 40K cases 4 days

kvnrp

When a single state has more cases than several countries :rip:

Germany has 196k cases in total and 410 new ones yesterday, just for some context

Webb7
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

When a single state has more cases than several countries :rip:

Germany has 196k cases in total and 410 new ones yesterday, just for some context

Canada 106K cases in total, 69239 recovered and 8684  deaths :messga:

Edited by Webb7

LaLuna

I mean... it's Florida, what do you expect :interestinga:

• LMAO 1

Lucas
Posted (edited)

This is more than some countries in Europe... I hope you all living there will be extremely careful.
May I say that I'm not suprised also... so many people keep going to the beach, I bet this is a covid19 nest lol

Edited by Lucas
  • YAAAS 1

Franch Toast

@PartySick & other Floridians, please keep safe. 

She/Her/Hers
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

PartySick
Just now, Franch Toast said:

@PartySick & other Floridians, please keep safe. 

We have pretty accessible testing. I was tested again on Monday and still haven't gotten a call back yet :poot:

Maybe I'm one of those 200k, who knows :toofunny:

🖤 Just sending your love has the power to heal 🖤 So let's all give 🖤
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ThisGuyTony

4th of July this weekend + Trump having rallies and speeches, schools starting in August/September... there’s no going back now... 

• LMAO 1

Morphine Prince

The US is such a disaster and embarrassment. 

Look at European and Asian countries that have it under control. It can be done. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The US is such a disaster and embarrassment. 

Look at European and Asian countries that have it under control. It can be done. 

It pisses me off to no end when people say we have to live with this. No we don't!

Wear your masks, keep away from people you don't live with as much as possible, and only go out when necessary. This also means keeping physical distance from family members not in your household. :saladga:

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Webb7
7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

It pisses me off to no end when people say we have to live with this. No we don't!

Wear your masks, keep away from people you don't live with as much as possible, and only go out when necessary. This also means keeping physical distance from family members not in your household. :saladga:

Not when we have KAREN :saladga:
https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/05/arizona-scottsdale-woman-destroys-target-face-mask-40k-rolex/

• Sad 1

NotDoctor

Well at least they're reopening Disney World next week, I'm sure getting more tourism going in the state will be a huge help and definitely won't help spread the resurgence around the country 

• Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Webb7
Just now, NotDoctor said:

Well at least they're reopening Disney World next week, I'm sure getting more tourism going in the state will be a huge help and definitely won't help spread the resurgence around the country 

They are reopening Disney world next week? :saladga:  poor kids I don’t even wanna know how many cases will rise :messga:

NotDoctor
Just now, Webb7 said:

They are reopening Disney world next week? :saladga:  poor kids I don’t even wanna know how many cases will rise :messga:

Yep, it's opening for 'previews' on July 7th and then Magic Kingdom/Animal Kingdom are opening July 11th followed by EPCOT and Hollywood Studios on July 15th.  It's supposed to be tightly controlled with enforced social distancing but people are always on their worst behavior at WDW anyway so I don't have high hopes.  I feel awful for all the workers; someone spit on a cast member when they tried to enforce masks as Disney Springs and I'm sure this won't be any better.  

• Sad 1