šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I get you want promo, but...

DC

Featured Posts

FentyGa
6 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

you tried to make your point work but it doesn't.

the point of a job isn't to make money, the point of a job is to get thatĀ job doneĀ :bear:Ā which makes money
pop stars put out an album, and then proceed to discuss the album and promote it, whether its doing well already or not. that's just how it is
that aside, i've already made my points in this thread and i'm getting really bored of this topic. i don't understand the logic of making a million excuses for gaga acting like she doesn't have an album... i understand if there's a real reason, however saying because the album's doing well she doesn't have to even mention her album just doesn't sit right with me.

the end k.michelle GIF by VH1

im not excusing it, i just dont think thereā€™s anything to be excused lol

idk who told you sheā€™s required to talk about it and promote it, because that seems to just be something you made up

and yes, the point of a job is to make money. thatā€™s the reason why most people get jobs in the first place lol

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamonster

I will forever wish I had her struggles instead of mine asidjfaoifĀ :laughga:
I wish she'd do promo but I'm not super bothered, just kinda sad cuz I had a lot of hope for the Chromatica era but I'll keep waitingĀ 

paradox
Just now, FentyGa said:

im not excusing it, i just dont think thereā€™s anything to be excused lol

idk who told you sheā€™s required to talk about it and promote it, because that seems to just be something you made up

and yes, the point of a job is to make money. thatā€™s the reason why most people get jobs in the first place lol

you oversimplified "a job"
that's the point of HAVING a job, to earn money, the point of a person's specific job is to do what is expected of the job

but i accept there's a large chunk of the fan base that's completely fine how things are currently. i was just giving my pieceĀ :shrug:

Sexxx
2 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Most of you want her to make Rain On Me-like videos again for literally every song on the whole album. Donā€™t you think thatā€™s a little nuts?

Ā 

noĀ 

:kiss:

16 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

She took part in that fundrager last week and was in full Gaga mode for it. It seems to me that she doesn't want to give us a half assed attempt at promo. I think she is choosing to wait for a time when she can do it all properly.Ā 

100% this! And I admire her for trying to keep her QT visuals/promo consistent and to her usual standards. All these ppl demanding Chromatica crumbs, but looking back, that is exactly what they'll look like--crusty lowQ imitations of her vision. I've said it before, I'm not here for Diet Chromatica. Cuz if she chooses to do something compromised and sub-standard during Rona, the odds of it being re-done later, even with her own money, is HIGHLY unlikely.Ā 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

paradox

and in regards to people thinking gaga doesn't wanna do "half assed promo," is the weather girls promo vid an incredible high quality piece of promo?

no it isn't. but i loved it, it was cute and funnyĀ and it was something to watch!

pop ate my heart
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

She took part in that fundrager last week and was in full Gaga mode for it. It seems to me that she doesn't want to give us a half assed attempt at promo. I think she is choosing to wait for a time when she can do it all properly.Ā 

I agree! The thing is: why won't she tell us about it?Ā  ONLY If she's not going through a hard time mentally, why make us uncertain and worried not only for theĀ album, but for her as well? She's never doneĀ smthing like that in the past. Plus, we saw her on full on Gaga mode just a week ago and the nothing again? There's def something going on that we don't know, even if we didn't have rumors everywhere. I hope it's just business issues and that's it..

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Why are people worried about her not promoting the album right now ? Shes touring next year so sheā€™s got a lot of time. Plus there will awards shows coming up so she can do performances.

32 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

and in regards to people thinking gaga doesn't wanna do "half assed promo," is the weather girls promo vid an incredible high quality piece of promo?

no it isn't. but i loved it, it was cute and funnyĀ and it was something to watch!

This comment makes me wonder how you define half-ass promo tho.

This wasn't supposed to be highly polished. They found a way to turn limited resources into campy fun with two goofballs doing a skit for an imaginary tv channel. It's essentially setting up the tone for a future Chromatica promo project (CTV). Unlike other QT made stuff, it will survive as creative fun that could've worked just as well outside of covid restrictions too; not a half-assed insincere effort that'll leave a bad taste in your mouth and quickly forgotten.

This wasĀ realĀ promo. It actuallyĀ aired on The Weather ChannelĀ Ā :awesome:Ā  Who else has done that?

Ā 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

paradox
1 minute ago, KNJ said:

This comment makes me wonder how you define half-ass promo tho.

This wasn't supposed to be highly polished. They found a way to turn limited resources into campy fun with two goofballs doing a skit for an imaginary tv channel. Essentially setting up the tone for a future Chromatica promo project: CTV. Unlike other QT made stuff, it will survive as creative fun that could've worked just as well outside of covid restrictions too; not a half-assed insincere effort that'll leave a bad taste in your mouth and quickly forgotten.

This wasĀ realĀ promo. It actuallyĀ aired on The Weather ChannelĀ Ā :awesome:Ā  Who else has done that?

Ā 

that's my point lol..

paradox

members are saying she's holding back on releasing promo because they believe she only wants to release "high quality" "not half assed" promo, but my point is she's released quick fun promo pieces like the weather girls, and her spray painting her car etc so i'm confused at their thought process

PartySick

Idec about the promo actually. I just want to see her outside of the paps snapping her picking up zoodles and pizza :enigma:

More insta posts, tweets, even if they're not about Chromatica. Just slice of life stuff.

It's whatever though. At some point we all learn to stop vicariously living through her :enigma:Ā we'll see her eventually. The drama is 100% not needed.

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

PartySick
23 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Why are people worried about her not promoting the album right now ? Shes touring next year so sheā€™s got a lot of time. Plus there will awards shows coming up so she can do performances.

There's also this^

Like, I'm annoyed at the silence too but it's really not that serious. Album eras last months/years, she'll do what she can/wants when she can/wants.

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

gagasicebath
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Idec about the promo actually. I just want to see her outside of the paps snapping her picking up zoodles and pizza :enigma:

More insta posts, tweets, even if they're not about Chromatica. Just slice of life stuff.

It's whatever though. At some point we all learn to stop vicariously living through her :enigma:Ā we'll see her eventually. The drama is 100% not needed.

Every time she steps outside she gets a trillion people screaming SHE'S PREGNANT and a trillion more screaming NO SHE'S FAT.

Good thing I'm not her because I'd probably never leave my house again, nor share a damn thing beyond what I was contractually obliged to do.

I'd love her to share more casual things like she used to, but I think she's learned from experience that it's not necessarily healthy for her, and I don't think we'll see much of that again.

PartySick
1 minute ago, gagasicebath said:

Every time she steps outside she gets a trillion people screaming SHE'S PREGNANT and a trillion more screaming NO SHE'S FAT.

Good thing I'm not her because I'd probably never leave my house again, nor share a damn thing beyond what I was contractually obliged to do.

I'd love her to share more casual things like she used to, but I think she's learned from experience that it's not necessarily healthy for her, and I don't think we'll see much of that again.

True :smh:

The kii is that pre-Chromatica, I was hoping she'd cut all ties with us for her own mental health.

And now I'm complaining about it :enigma:

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

Archived