celeb

Kanye builds shelters

COOOK

Featured Posts

Quartz

Grl, is she really going to run omg :enigma:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Morphine Prince

Doing what Obama never could, we have to stan!

Spoiler

:billie: 

Regina George

Shelters for what? 

At this point in time I wouldn’t be even slightly surprised if he actually became president. America hit it’s low point with Trump and Kanye would just be icing on the cake. 

Pennywise

He's honestly giving me a whiplash. He supports Trump, he puts out a gospel album, but he also has some good albums, and now he does stuff like this :air:

I don't like him but I have to grudgingly admit that he also can do good I hate this :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Ladle Ghoulash
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

He's honestly giving me a whiplash. He supports Trump, he puts out a gospel album, but he also has some good albums, and now he does stuff like this :air:

I don't like him but I have to grudgingly admit that he also can do good I hate this :messga:

Lmao seriously! I’ve heard people saying he masqueraded as a Trump supporter to work with Kim as a liaison to push for criminal justice reform and that he’s also been seen at BLM protests in disguise. 

What a time to be alive.

Good, now he can lock the Kardashians in them and throw the keys away. :ohwell:

26 minutes ago, zebulonpyke said:

Lmao seriously! I’ve heard people saying he masqueraded as a Trump supporter to work with Kim as a liaison to push for criminal justice reform and that he’s also been seen at BLM protests in disguise. 

What a time to be alive.

There are pics of him in BLM protests

29248596-8390737-image-a-3_1591328601242

He also donated $2 million to Black resistance efforts and offered to cover the legal fees for the families of Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor. + and started a college fund for George Floyd's six-year-old daughter

ShadowHunter

Anybody notice his profile pic is the Koons gazing ball? (ARTPOP blue ball) 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

There are pics of him in BLM protests

29248596-8390737-image-a-3_1591328601242

He also donated $2 million to Black resistance efforts and offered to cover the legal fees for the families of Ahmaud Arbery and Breonna Taylor. + and started a college fund for George Floyd's six-year-old daughter

Incredible. He’s not my top choice, but I’d be interested to see what would happen if he were able edge out both Trump and Biden. 

thatfoxyfeeling

Isn’t this just good publicity? He manages to keep himself relevant, just dropped new music and his wife just became a billionaire. I admire him for not giving a **** because look where it’s got him. 

Archived