Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Hot 100 (July 11) final prediction

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Yxilon

No meltdowns, we have been unlucky that three songs suddenly grew exponentially. In terms of points ROM is still stable-ish:ally:

I do not think we could ever reach top 10 again (unless she starts promo) because even if Intentions and Say So will drop below ROM in the next 2 weeks, there will still be other 10 songs above ROM.

EcK4ggFWoAAc8lz?format=png&name=4096x409

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

When is she gonna start promoting her album again? Chromatica is turning into a non-event cuz she nor her label are promoting it. I am trying to be patient but I can't help but feel bad for the album.

Stephen

Heyy #12 is still good for no promo! :party: Can't wait for the next music video and her to be more active. Crossing my fingers for a VMA performance.

Quartz

Lol here's me thinking ROM would be one of her biggest hits. Yeah bye ROM, without support, you did not stand a chance.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Quartz

Chromatica out of the top ten next!

GC1234
2 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Lol here's me thinking ROM would be one of her biggest hits. Yeah bye ROM, without support, you did not stand a chance.

I don’t understand that when it got her a number 1 and was in the top 10 for a month! I still think it classifies as one of her most successful hits in recent years.

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Quartz
Just now, GC1234 said:

I don’t understand that when it got her a number 1 and was in the top 10 for a month! I still think it classifies as one of her most successful hits in recent years.

Successful, fo sho, but lived up to its full potential as a MASSIVE hit? No.

GC1234

4 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Successful, fo sho, but lived up to its full potential as a MASSIVE hit? No.

Yeah absolutely, like I still think it classifies as a hit, but I agree it had the potential for domination which could’ve been achieved with more promo. It’s just unfortunate coz given the current climate it’s been a massive setback. Like hearing about the performances we were gonna get is gutting as it would’ve propelled ROM and Chromatica to even greater heights. 

On the plus side though, ROM is doing Amazing in the UK! Like it’s still #2 on iTunes and swear it charted at #3 this week so showing great stability! 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Ghost Face
14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Heyy #12 is still good for no promo! :party: Can't wait for the next music video and her to be more active. Crossing my fingers for a VMA performance.

Never Ever Dreaming GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

It's an honor.

Twitter

I really want to know how Intentions is still stable on the charts? 

Twitter
14 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Chromatica out of the top ten next!

Watch the week it falls from top 10 is when Gags will start the promo. :messga: 

Quartz
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Watch the week it falls from top 10 is when Gags will start the promo. :messga: 

Lol thats very hopeful :bradley:

melon

such a shame but it’s still doing well and I hope it holds on (it looks like it will!) I’m just happy that she’s doing so well here in the UK :mark:

heauxmatica

RenegAde

So tired of Tastless US , why does everyone even care about billboard so much. 

Music video is still getting major daily views,  the world loves it 

Yxilon
10 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I really want to know how Intentions is still stable on the charts? 

It just started its free fall now :ally:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived