Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Lady Gaga covers Madonna

KennyRichie

Featured Posts

Flippy

Borderline or Sorry :music:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

After what they put Gaga through, Madonna’s fans don’t deserve what would have been the greatest cover of all time.

Daylight Jokers

Like A Prayer, Hung Up, Vogue, Ray of Light, and Papa Don't Preach.

March34th

I'd love to see her do a medley of Express Yourself and Born This Way at an upcoming tour.

Besides that I hope she gets to do a tribute thing for Madonna one of these days.

Schwerk

I think she would kill Into the groove, Causing a commotion, Papa don't preach, Like a Prayer, Express Yourself, Deeper and Deeper, Nothing really matters...

I can see it happen if Madonna ever has a Kennedy Centre honors or Rock n roll hall of fame event.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 hours ago, Quartz said:

Don't Cry For Me Argentina. I wanna hear that song with really strong vocals. Can you imagine.

You can hear Nicole Scherzinger or Paloma Sanbasilio versions

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

C1trus
4 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Actually I don’t think so and hear me out, Madonna’s vocals were perfect for that track, low and whispering but i feel like Gaga would have these raspy high vocals which don’t fit the theme of the song, because then the theme would be more of a pop ballad than instrumental ballad

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Hm I don't think Gaga has the voice for Frozen. Madonna's voice is very cold/dark/haunting/soft on Frozen which I don't think is something that Gaga can do

I disagree. Gaga can pull off soft vocals if she wanted to just like the verses of Joanne piano version and some of her jazz covers.  I'm not saying she can outdo the original version though. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

C1trus

I'm here for a mash-up of Vogue and Babylon for the sake of reintroducing voguing to the generation today. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived