question

Convince me Lana Del Rey is a bop

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

I don't see why people try to like things they don't. There's no point to it. And you'll never really grow to like it. Only tolerate it. 

All I can suggest is Serial Killer, Children of the Bad Revolution, and Last Girl on Earth. 

Twitter
2 minutes ago, Kromatica said:

Born to Die & NFR! are skipless records. The first 6 tracks of Ultraviolence are some of her best too.

I guess I’ll listen to Born To Die to get a feel of her music. Thank you. ;) 

Twitter
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I don't see why people try to like things they don't. There's no point to it. And you'll never really grow to like it. Only tolerate it. 

First of all I’m not “people” I am an individual who is versatile in music. I didn’t like half of Chromatica and grew to like many tracks, never tolerated them either.

Thanks for your suggestions though. ;) 

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I mean... I don’t follow her music like you and others here. I didn’t even she existed until I made a GGD account tbh. 

What you can do is steer me in right direction to songs YOU like of hers so I can get into her music more. :neyde: 

I would recommend songs that made me cry, like half of Lust for Life. :laughga: Try Beautiful People and Woodstock. Read through the lyrics while you listen. L4L really spoke to me :bradley:

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Twitter
8 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

I ain’t convincing you nothing, 

live in the dark :stalkga:

go away do not want GIF

Then why comment on this thread?

tenor.gif?itemid=4608508

beaublue

You can’t teach taste. You either have it or you don’t.

Twitter
10 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

LYRICS

all I need to say

Okay but name some direct favorites of yours that I can listen to. 

Twitter
4 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I would recommend songs that made me cry, like half of Lust for Life. :laughga: Try Beautiful People and Woodstock. Read through the lyrics while you listen. L4L really spoke to me :bradley:

Thank you. 

blankpaper
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I agree and notice this. I tried getting into her music but wanted to see what songs makes Lana stans love her. 

I didn’t like her until earlier this year, when everyone was talking about how she got robbed at the Grammys. Born To Die was my soundtrack of summer 2012, but I hadn’t listened to any of her stuff since then. So I feel you on needing to be convinced lol

Specific songs—Lust For Life (the song), Florida Kilos, Freak, Ride, Gods & Monsters, Without You, Dark Paradise, In My Feelings, California, Cinnamon Girl. For entire albums, Born To Die and Norman Fcking Rockwell are my favorites 

I like Lana, but I have to be in a certain mood to listen to any of it 

reality’s tight if the music is right

blankpaper
Just now, Twitter said:

The issue with recommending songs based on lyrics is that it’s usually more personal, like “I love this song because this line is a fcking knife in my heart”. It’s hard to do for someone else 

reality’s tight if the music is right

LadariousGarage
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

songs or lyrics?

Songs: Cinnamon Girl, Terrence Loves You, Music To Watch Boys Too, High By The Beach, Salvatore, When The World Was At War- We Just Kept Dancing, God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It, Cherry, Old Money, ****ed My Way To The Top, Ride, Off To The Races, Carmen, Million Dollar Man, Lust For Life (Ft. The Weeknd), there are so many lmao

Top 5 if I have to choose (always changing): 1. Cinnamon Girl 2. WTWWAW - WJKD, 3. Cherry 4. Salvatore 5. High By The Beach

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Twitter
1 minute ago, LadariousGarage said:

songs or lyrics?

Songs: Cinnamon Girl, Terrence Loves You, Music To Watch Boys Too, High By The Beach, Salvatore, When The World Was At War- We Just Kept Dancing, God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It, Cherry, Old Money, ****ed My Way To The Top, Ride, Off To The Races, Carmen, Million Dollar Man, Lust For Life (Ft. The Weeknd), there are so many lmao

Top 5 if I have to choose (always changing): 1. Cinnamon Girl 2. WTWWAW - WJKD, 3. Cherry 4. Salvatore 5. High By The Beach

Thank you. :) 

Archived