💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Convince me Lana Del Rey is a bop

Twitter

Featured Posts

Twitter

Hi. ezgif-4-c780d6aec7fa.gif

I was gonna make a skip thread about this but didn’t wanna trigger fans. :billie:

Convince me how Lana Del Rey’s discography a bop? What makes you stan? I only enjoyed High By The Beach, but everything else seems like a skip for me. ezgif-4-c780d6aec7fa.gif

Please explain and do not drag me. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her music just makes me feel really good. They make me feel rich, then I check my bank account and realize I'm suppose to feel rich with life because I'm slightly broke as sh*t:bradley:

Twitter
1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

Her music just makes me feel really good. They make me feel rich, then I check my bank account and realize I'm suppose to feel rich with life because I'm slightly broke as sh*t:bradley:

That’s not helping. :selena: 

Lucas

If you're looking for bops I suggest listening to Born To Die and Lust For Life, they're her boppiest albums. Otherwise I don't think Lana is the girl to listen to if you're looking for bops :) She's more of a slow/dreamy/poetic songs kind of girl

dynamite

If you need to be convinced then maybe accept that she's not your thing :bear:

blankpaper

I mean, it’s not a bop

Her lyrics are what make her great. She’s not a singer who can write, she’s a poet who can sing. I’m not the biggest Lana fan (just because I mostly like stuff that’s more upbeat), but my favorite songs of hers are usually because of a lyric that hits hard or something, not necessarily the sound of it  

reality’s tight if the music is right

Twitter
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I do like to give people a fair shot. :bear:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Literally :bear:  

She's not my thing either. Love the Summertime Sadness remix, and thats it. The rest just sounds very boring and depressive in my opinion 

End Racism Now

Quartz

Why? If by now you don't see her value, then you can't be helped. There's only so much we can do for the deaf and taste impaired. :huntyga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Twitter
5 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Her lyrics are what make her great. She’s not a singer who can write, she’s a poet who can sing. 

I agree and notice this. I tried getting into her music but wanted to see what songs makes Lana stans love her. 

ladygagafan1234

Born to Die & NFR! are skipless records. The first 6 tracks of Ultraviolence are some of her best too.

Twitter
4 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Why? If by now you don't see her value, then you can't be helped. There's only so much we can do for the deaf and taste impaired. :huntyga:

I mean... I don’t follow her music like you and others here. I didn’t even she existed until I made a GGD account tbh. 

What you can do is steer me in right direction to songs YOU like of hers so I can get into her music more. :neyde: 

Seeka

I don't see why people try to like things they don't. There's no point to it. And you'll never really grow to like it. Only tolerate it. 

All I can suggest is Serial Killer, Children of the Bad Revolution, and Last Girl on Earth. 

Gagas lil monster

I like her Gods And Monsters and that's about all I've heard ngl 

With Peace and love

Archived