question

Convince me Lana Del Rey is a bop

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seeka

I don't see why people try to like things they don't. There's no point to it. And you'll never really grow to like it. Only tolerate it.Ā 

All I can suggest is Serial Killer, Children of the Bad Revolution, and Last Girl on Earth.Ā 

Twitter
2 minutes ago, Kromatica said:

Born to Die & NFR! are skipless records. The first 6 tracks of Ultraviolence are some of her best too.

I guess Iā€™ll listen to Born ToĀ Die to get a feel of her music. Thank you. ;)Ā 

Twitter
3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I don't see why people try to like things they don't. There's no point to it. And you'll never really grow to like it. Only tolerate it.Ā 

First of all Iā€™m not ā€œpeopleā€ I am an individual who is versatile in music. I didnā€™t like half of Chromatica and grew to like many tracks, never tolerated them either.

Thanks for your suggestions though. ;)Ā 

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I mean... I donā€™t follow her music like you and others here. I didnā€™t even she existed until I made a GGD account tbh.Ā 

What you can do is steer me in right direction to songs YOU like of hers so I can get into her music more. :neyde:Ā 

I would recommend songs that made me cry, like half of Lust for Life.Ā :laughga:Ā Try Beautiful People and Woodstock. Read through the lyrics while you listen. L4L really spoke to meĀ :bradley:

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

Twitter
8 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

I ainā€™t convincing you nothing,Ā 

live in the darkĀ :stalkga:

go away do not want GIF

Then why comment on this thread?

tenor.gif?itemid=4608508

Twitter
10 minutes ago, LadariousGarage said:

LYRICS

all I need to say

Okay but name some direct favorites of yours that I can listen to.Ā 

Twitter
4 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I would recommend songs that made me cry, like half of Lust for Life.Ā :laughga:Ā Try Beautiful People and Woodstock. Read through the lyrics while you listen. L4L really spoke to meĀ :bradley:

Thank you.Ā 

blankpaper
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I agree and notice this. I tried getting into her music but wanted to see what songs makes Lana stans love her.Ā 

I didnā€™t like her until earlier this year, when everyone was talking about how she got robbed at the Grammys. Born To Die was my soundtrack of summer 2012, but I hadnā€™t listened to any of her stuff since then. So I feel you on needing to be convinced lol

Specific songsā€”Lust For Life (the song), Florida Kilos, Freak, Ride, Gods & Monsters, Without You, Dark Paradise, In My Feelings, California, Cinnamon Girl. For entire albums, Born To Die and Norman Fcking Rockwell are my favoritesĀ 

I like Lana, but I have to be in a certain mood to listen to any of itĀ 

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

blankpaper
Just now, Twitter said:

The issue with recommending songs based on lyrics is that itā€™s usually more personal, like ā€œI love this song because this line is a fcking knife in my heartā€. Itā€™s hard to do for someone elseĀ 

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

LadariousGarage
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

songs or lyrics?

Songs: Cinnamon Girl, Terrence Loves You, Music To Watch Boys Too, High By The Beach, Salvatore, When The World Was At War- We Just Kept Dancing, God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It, Cherry, Old Money, ****ed My Way To The Top, Ride, Off To The Races, Carmen, Million Dollar Man, Lust For Life (Ft. The Weeknd), there are so many lmao

Top 5 if I have to choose (always changing): 1. Cinnamon Girl 2. WTWWAW - WJKD, 3. Cherry 4. Salvatore 5. High By The Beach

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Twitter
1 minute ago, LadariousGarage said:

songs or lyrics?

Songs: Cinnamon Girl, Terrence Loves You, Music To Watch Boys Too, High By The Beach, Salvatore, When The World Was At War- We Just Kept Dancing, God Bless America - And All The Beautiful Women In It, Cherry, Old Money, ****ed My Way To The Top, Ride, Off To The Races, Carmen, Million Dollar Man, Lust For Life (Ft. The Weeknd), there are so many lmao

Top 5 if I have to choose (always changing): 1. Cinnamon Girl 2. WTWWAW - WJKD, 3. Cherry 4. Salvatore 5. High By The Beach

Thank you. :)Ā 

Archived