rumor

Promo restarting next week

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
INNA

Y’all just remember that we are entitled to absolutely nothing from Gaga. If you’re getting disappointed by things being on pause for so long, don’t follow as close and try to enjoy something else in the meantime :/ 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Gagas lil monster
12 minutes ago, Quartz said:

If by next week she won't resume promo, I have half a mind to not expect anything to come anymore. I mean, it really isn't outside the realm of possibility that Gaga would just leave the era and move on. This has happened before.

Wait when did it happen before? Each era had many performances 

With Peace and love

Quartz
1 minute ago, Gagas lil monster said:

Wait when did it happen before? Each era had many performances 

ASIB-- ARUTW had the hugest potential to have Shallow-level success but nah. Stupid Love never even had a fighting chance. I'm thinking she's going the Beyonce rout, just releasing material and no promo.

Honestly, quite disappointing. She is such a joy to watch doing performances and stuff. She has so much talent. But with her silence these past eras and mini-eras, she just ain't gonna give it I guess. Do you honestly blame fans for not trusting her to pull through with promo?

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Craven Moorecox

Lol it is funny that the people who wanted chromatica to drop on April 10 (during a pandemic ) are the same people who are complaining about the lack of promo chromatica is receiving (during a pandemic).:billie:

She had an idea for chromatica and isn’t going to do half a$$ promo. She has to keep promoting chromatica to sell tour tickets for next year, so the era isn’t over.:lana:

Gagas lil monster
Just now, Quartz said:

ASIB-- ARUTW had the hugest potential to have Shallow-level success but nah. Stupid Love never even had a fighting chance. I'm thinking she's going the Beyonce rout, just releasing material and no promo.

Honestly, quite disappointing. She is such a joy to watch doing performances and stuff. She has so much talent. But with her silence these past eras and mini-eras, she just ain't gonna give it I guess. Do you honestly blame fans for not trusting her to pull through with promo?

While I absolutely do not blame fans for not expecting her to pull through, this is her come Back era and I don't think she can afford to waste it. The lack of promo currently has been because of the horrible event happening in the world and especially America (her living there obviously makes a big impact). While I'm not guaranteeing promo restarts next week, it will start very soon. If Gaga was not going to do much for Chromatica, she would not have postponed the Chromatica ball, and would have just cancelled it, like most people thought she would

With Peace and love

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Gagas lil monster said:

While I absolutely do not blame fans for not expecting her to pull through, this is her come Back era and I don't think she can afford to waste it. The lack of promo currently has been because of the horrible event happening in the world and especially America (her living there obviously makes a big impact). While I'm not guaranteeing promo restarts next week, it will start very soon. If Gaga was not going to do much for Chromatica, she would not have postponed the Chromatica ball, and would have just cancelled it, like most people thought she would

You-

:enigma::bradley::laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

I’ll appreciate anything we get soon, but I’ve just kind of accepted that we got the album early and the real promo won’t start until concerts are allowed again, etc. And I’m okay with that. I feel like the real promo and big performances will happen end of 2020/early 2021 and then the tour will follow. This era is going to be loooong and slow but when it does start up again, it’s going to be big and huge and worth the wait. 

Gagas lil monster
4 minutes ago, Quartz said:

You-

:enigma::bradley::laughga:

I-

🤟🏻🤟🏻🤟🏻

With Peace and love

Archived