đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Jewels N' Drugs is so hated?

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Really? I think JnD was more of a Gaga decision than Interscope. I believe her label would of wanted to push something like Nothing On more.

I think every time Gaga wants to work with the black community, her fanbase is so opinionated she ends up paying dust to those songs. :( 

Her voice on Nothing on doesn't sound like other songs on ARTPOP. Was it really planned for ARTPOP? Or she recorded it a long time before Applause etc? I hope she re-recorded it, maybe it'll leak someday :trollga:

All I ever wanted was love...

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
22 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Why do y’all keep saying it’s a bad song without an explanation? Clearly @MiQuenDroid is asking to explain...

I personally think Venus, 911, and Donatella are bad songs and can give a full analysis to why they’re bad. :trollga:

It just sounds really bad to me. I've barely listened to it a couple of times since it came out so I don't even have enough material to explain why. It's just a really bad song and it doesn't fit on ARTPOP. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MiQuenDroid
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I agree. Like how was Donatella given a pass but not Nothing On or Brooklyn Nights? For those to be unreleased tracks they are better than some of the studio album tracks. 

If someone from Interscope or Bobby read us : WHY??? :selena:

4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Robin Thicke. 

Who is he lmao? It was discovered due to her data breach? 

Focz
22 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Why do y’all keep saying it’s a bad song without an explanation? Clearly @MiQuenDroid is asking to explain...

I personally think Venus, 911, and Donatella are bad songs and can give a full analysis to why they’re bad. :trollga:

Well you still owe me an explanation of why you think Venus is a bad song :triggered:

Btw I like JaD :ally:

đź’ś

Twitter
4 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Her voice on Nothing on doesn't sound like other songs on ARTPOP. Was it really planned for ARTPOP? Or she recorded it a long time before Applause etc? I hope she re-recorded it, maybe it'll leak someday :trollga:

Nothing On definitely has that raspy yet poppy vocal Gaga had in 2009-2011. But the song was definitely recorded in 2012 while touring the BTWB. Had she gave it more time and removed Donatella or even Fashion! the album would have improved. 

Mirrion Rizzons
21 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Correction: Gays are closed minded to any genre that’s not EDM/House influenced.

I do agree Twista has the best verse.

its sad, I get people have their own tastes, but some people are missing out on so much music because they'll only listen to female artists who make EDM.

they say that popular rap is bad, which it can be, but so is most pop music too. The best artists are the hidden gems:yennefer:

Twitter
2 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Who is he lmao? It was discovered due to her data breach? 

Robin Thicke is like a more R&B version of Justin Timberlake. He actually would of been a good artist to collab with in 2013. Maybe not for Sexxx Dreams though.

MiQuenDroid
Just now, brizoda said:

I like it, her only song that I hate is MANICURE

Oh my- :awkney:

River
10 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Now that I think of it... It's true that her voice is kinda useless on this track, it would have been great if there were actual VOCALS you know

Also it's true that there's too many features and they seem to be a battle between them knowing that Twista was the best so they put him in the last verse. Just like we didn't want Gaga and Ari to do a vocal battle (thank God they didn't) 

T.I could be removed for example, he's not really adding something to the track, he's more like a long introduction to the song lol

The tracks shows how DJWS is setting the bar too high for himself that at the end the final product is just all over the place, he's a very good producers and gave us many amazing sounds, but to put a whole album above his shoulders was too much.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Twitter
4 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

its sad, I get people have their own tastes, but some people are missing out on so much music because they'll only listen to female artists who make EDM.

they say that popular rap is bad, which it can be, but so is most pop music too. The best artists are the hidden gems:yennefer:

I’m very versatile in music so I’m cool with people having different taste and give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to today’s trap/hip hop songs. Because there is a huge difference from artists like Kendrick Lamar vs someone like 6ix9ine. 

My main 2 issues with this fanbase is the constant dragging and disrespect for other genres but praise EDM like that is the best thing. My 2nd issue is when this fanbase drags Gaga every time she explores different styles and genres of music. 

Twitter
3 minutes ago, River said:

T.I could be removed for example, he's not really adding something to the track, he's more like a long introduction to the song lol

The tracks shows how DJWS is setting the bar too high for himself that at the end the final product is just all over the place, he's a very good producers and gave us many amazing sounds, but to put a whole album above his shoulders was too much.

T.I. could stay, but his verse could of been shorter. Make Gaga’s longer. Keep Twista but remove Too $hort. 

2School4Cool

I think the reason people dislike it is because it’s so different from the style Gaga fans initially fell in love with, plus so much of the song features vocals from other artists, so it just feels less “Gaga.” I think the difference between JND and other features are because her other features feel more like the dance pop people love from her (Telephone, Rain On Me, etc.)

I do enjoy JND. It’s probably one of my least favorites personally, but I like it! I don’t skip it when I listen to ARTPOP, it’s still fun to dance to.

See The Best In Everyone

weed
48 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Praising JnD and trashing 911 in the same sentence? Where's cancel culture when you need it :madge:

Archived