Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber serves body on IG

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

latina twilight
12 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

so just because one group endures it, another has to as well? i’m female, by no means a celebrity, and my body has been scrutinized since day 1, that doesn’t mean a man has to go through it too to make it “equal.”

Oh, I agree. I suffer a lot of body issues and in no ways wish the same for anyone. Quite the opposite.

I really want it to stop, but sometimes defending men feels wrong from me because I don't always see the same energy when it comes to defending females, at least not from what I've seen. But you're completely right, and we need to learn to respect everybody's corporal image equally.

6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

No, males (ESPECIALLY in the gay community) get body shamed all the time. Chris Hemsworth puts on weight and suddenly he has a 'dad bod' and people question "he looked better in Thor, why doesn't he look like that now?". 

Discrimination against body types and wanting people to exist to an image of what they think the perfect male should look like, is very real. Its often swept under the carpet since "men are tough and can deal with anything". The only reason why people say that women have it worse is because its highlighted a lot more by celebrities calling it out. Thats not to take away from issues against women, but its very rarely called out against men. And its so prominent in the gay community.

The amount of high school kids taking seriods to try look like a superhero is astounding. Its really scary the amount of men who think they need to have bulging biceps, and shredded 6-pack, to be considered attractive. 

100% agree. Body image is a complicated conversation that we need to have more often as community. A lot of men I've talked to have been making me feel absolutely horrible and worthless because I don't fit certain moldes.

I don't want you all to think that I agree with body shaming on males just because females have it harder (I admit my post make it seem like that). I just wanted to put that thought out there because that's one of the first things that came to my mind when reading the comments.

BODY SHAMMING IS WRONG, no matter the circumstances.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the body shaming discussion...

Back in the day, Justin literally used his body to gather attention and increase his numbers. From lifting his shirt in every appearance, getting near naked when he got booed at a fashion awards show, walking around shirtless in the street or in airports, getting fans on stage and having them touch his abs, and having his nudes suspiciously leaking like a week before his album dropped. So, I dont see it as body shaming, I see it as criticizing the deterioration of what he himself turned into a product, into a big part of his brand (come on, even his wax figures were made to be shirtless).

If he didnt do all that, then I wouldnt dare to say a thing about him.

3 hours ago, Doot said:

This isn't shade, but the way his tattoos are layed out, you can't see any muscle definition, which to me makes it hard to say "serving body". 

Agree, tattoos can really enhance muscle definition, and some full body tattoos are amazing, but his design is all over the place.

TRILL MONSTER

Y’all are so mean

if it was lizzo y’all would be saying “yasss queen #bodypositive”

:awkney:

berlinforme
14 hours ago, Yxilon said:

Justin does not look masc at all :awkney:

If he was gay he would have been in the twink category

I'm not saying he looks masc, I'm saying he looks like one those douchebags who write that in their profile :bear:

16 hours ago, Bambino said:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wut is this angle :bear: must put le nips on my next pizza :ladyhaha:

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Archived