other

Tiktoker cries over getting surpassed in followers

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Heard of Charli, not her. Maybe that’s a good thing tho...

Mirrion Rizzons
38 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Dark Horse didn't hit #1 in the UK?? :udidnt:

It peaked at #4 :) 

Knife

I wonder how these internet famous people are going to deal when they age out of the content they make, the money & clout dries up, and the little kids that used to watch them move onto the next fad.

Probably not well judging by this video. :ladyhaha:

RahrahWitch
5 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

I'm pretty sure that plan got cancelled. They tested it on select people and there was outrage. Even some celebs like Nicki threw shade at IG implying they'd leave.

Maybe they didn't go ahead with it in america but in my country it's been that way for months now.

Jose P
9 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

I'm pretty sure that plan got cancelled. They tested it on select people and there was outrage. Even some celebs like Nicki threw shade at IG implying they'd leave.

It’s been months since they implemented that, it was never cancelled.

FFXIV WhiteMage

She’s not even on the top 50 most followed TikTokers right now :cyanlights:

17 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

This is exactly why Instagram getting rid of likes was a great move. 

Did they only do this in like select countries? in American we still have IG likes

RahrahWitch
6 hours ago, brownie said:

Did they only do this is in like select countries? in American we still have IG likes

I guess so, It's been a very long time since I've seen the number of likes on IG.

The only thing under a photo where likes used to be is if someone you follow has liked the picture, It would say something like "Lady gaga, Jo Calderone and others liked this photo."

You can still see your own if you click "and Others" a list shows with everyone who liked and the total number of likes above but when you do it on other people the list shows but the number is not there.

Oh my god guys, this breaks MY HEART! SHE HAS TO GET OUR HELP WE NEED TO HELP HER GET MORE FOLLOWERS AND WATCH HER! SHES SUCH A GREAT ENTERTAINER IN OUR ERA THAT WE WILL NEVER SEE EVER AGAIN! the thought of her CRYING AT NIGHT makes me so EMOTIONAL! We need a petition to help her! I can do it right now and we all should share it on all social media platforms! I think she won't be able to COPE without our HELP!!! I cant stress enough how IMPORTANT IT IS FOR YOUNG GIRLS TO BE NUMBER 1 ON TIKTOK!!! WITHOUT THEM WHERE WOULD WE BE AS PEOPLE??? 

Im gonna answer for you right now: NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived