💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What is your absolute favorite Gaga look?

Doot

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell

EHxq_W8X0AALCWv?format=jpg&name=medium

There are so many great looks from TF Perfume, AHS Hotel, and ASIB but this picture is ha serving simple yet cute as ****. She looks girlfriend and wife material here. 

The Fame

lady-gaga-concert-the-monster-ball-tour-3vp-3AKuZ60s7U-r5LO4mBltSJy76_tK3jDJ3Mv7

I know everyone is going to be like 'wtf' considering how many glamorous, crazy, avante-garde and high fashion choices I could have picked from, but this is my favorite outfit cuz this is just SO GAGA to me. This was her battle armor while she was up on that stage telling us that the freaks were outside, and she had locked the ****ing doors. This was her outfit when she was setting us free. This was her outfit while she screamed "My name is....LADYYYY GAGAAAAAAAA" at thousands of people. This outfit, to me, is the greatest.

ShesAMess

I don’t want to choose just one :bradley:

but this was the first one that came to mind :saira:

the-born-this-way-ball-tour-in-milan-lad

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Head Empty

At this point there's simply too much to choose from, and I love so many looks for many different reasons. But just because I know nobody else will post it, I'll post this obscure favorite of mine: 

LadyGaga_Atelier.jpg

Stanley Digaga

Grammys-2017-2.jpg

Adding a second picture because her face is just too perfect to stay hidden behind glasses

325.jpg

Nano
10 minutes ago, Stanley Digaga said:

Grammys-2017-2.jpg

Me Too Watermelon GIF

If I were sent to conversion therapy they could show me Gaga Grammys 2017 and I might turn straight :lolly: :mark:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

Stanley Digaga
11 minutes ago, The Fame said:

lady-gaga-concert-the-monster-ball-tour-3vp-3AKuZ60s7U-r5LO4mBltSJy76_tK3jDJ3Mv7

I know everyone is going to be like 'wtf' considering how many glamorous, crazy, avante-garde and high fashion choices I could have picked from, but this is my favorite outfit cuz this is just SO GAGA to me. This was her battle armor while she was up on that stage telling us that the freaks were outside, and she had locked the ****ing doors. This was her outfit when she was setting us free. This was her outfit while she screamed "My name is....LADYYYY GAGAAAAAAAA" at thousands of people. This outfit, to me, is the greatest.

That's definitly one of the look that best defines her.

I think that if someone asks me "what do Lady Gaga looks like ?" I will show them this look.

River

Her natural one tbh

I mean I'm a fan because of the outfits and everything but by the end of the day I really like her natural look.

I just like to see the beauty in everyone's natural look.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived