⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

💌 fan envelope 💌
Sign in to follow this  
politics

New government in France

MiQuenDroid
Posted (edited)

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/03/french-prime-minister-resigns-amid-speculation-of-wider-government-reshuffle.html

President Macron chose to change his government after the municipal elections...

He has chosen a man from the right wing to replace another man from the right wing... :selena:

Mister Castex, our new Prime Minister, worked with Mister Sarkozy (president from 2007 to 2012) and coordinated the end of the lockdown in France. Now, he has to build a new government, expected on Monday...

Edited by MiQuenDroid
All I ever wanted was love...
  • Shook 2

Florian

Glad to see a man from the countryside and my area at the head of the government.

Hopefully he will bring more awareness about the struggles in the countryside.

Excited to see the new cast for the government. Who will stay? :sis: Who will leave? :sis: Who will be the new contestants? :sis: Will there be drama? Love triangle? Sex and corruption? :sis: Stay tuned for the new season 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 1

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, Florian said:

Glad to see a man from the countryside and my area at the head of the government.

Hopefully he will bring more awareness about the struggles in the countryside.

Excited to see the new cast for the government. Who will stay? :sis: Who will leave? :sis: Who will be the new contestants? :sis: Will there be drama? Love triangle? Sex and corruption? :sis: Stay tuned for the new season 

This overuse of these emojis :billie:
Lmao "sex and corruption" :selena: I'm very excited too, I hope we'll have a new Education Minister.

Florian
8 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

This overuse of these emojis :billie:
Lmao "sex and corruption" :selena: I'm very excited too, I hope we'll have a new Education Minister.

We already had sex with Griveaux so who knows? :sis:

I highly doubt we'll get someone new at Education even if I wouldn't be mad. I just hope for some people from the left with important ministries to reflect the supposed change of direction

• LMAO 1

MiQuenDroid
6 minutes ago, Florian said:

We already had sex with Griveaux so who knows? :sis:

I highly doubt we'll get someone new at Education even if I wouldn't be mad. I just hope for some people from the left with important ministries to reflect the supposed change of direction

I hope, but it won't happen :awkney:

Cherry Cherry

Macron shows that you don't need a high IQ to get into ENA

If the republicans are intelligent they'll choose Édouard Philippe as their candidate in 2022 for a chance at winning the election :zilla:

• Like 1

MiQuenDroid
1 minute ago, Cherry Cherry said:

If the republicans are intelligent they'll choose Édouard Philippe as their candidate in 2022 for a chance at winning the election :zilla:

Yes, Philippe left because Macron doesn't want to be in the shadows :ladyhaha:

MiQuenDroid
Just now, ThisBitch said:

When are the France elections??

Presidential elections: in April 2022!

• Thanks 1

Florian
17 minutes ago, Cherry Cherry said:

That's most likely why Macron changed his prime minister and it's a smart move for him.

Keeping him as PM would have made him even more relevant for the future presidential campain. Especially with his popularity raising up.

Let's remember that when he was nominated, Édouard Philippe was close to a nobody and now people are even considering him for the next presidential race. Also Macron future voting base will most likely be center-right. Half of that base would vote Édouard Philippe if he was a candidate.

And no I don't think it would be a smart move from LR to pick Édouard Philippe at this point. The right-wing votes would be split between RN/LREM/LR and the left-wing would most likely win. I'm pretty sure the LR prefers a second Macron mandate rather than the PS or the FI at the head of the country

• Like 1

ViviLittleM

I’ll miss Édouard! And his barbe blanche

• LMAO 3

MiQuenDroid
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

I’ll miss Édouard! And his barbe blanche

• Sad 1

MiQuenDroid

So...A man accused of rape is now France's Interior minister. :selena: