⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
news

New Power Rotation for ROM on TOP40

ignotus

Radio is ours 2020 Animated Emoji Chefs Kiss GIF by swerk

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bat

And that without any significant promo, imagine the slayage if they've performed together somewhere and went on radio station and talk shows to chat 

tears crying GIF

  • Like 14

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xoxo Adriana

we love to hear it

angry clap GIF

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ssslyboy
Posted (edited)

It'll peak at #3 on Top 40 and #6 on overall Radio Songs, and re-enter top 10 on Hot 100, reaching #6 again.  Bookmark me.

 

PS  I'm on my second bottle of wine, so don't bookmark me.

Edited by ssslyboy
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sour Candy
28 minutes ago, ignotus said:

Radio is ours 2020 Animated Emoji Chefs Kiss GIF by swerk

finally :huntyga:

so sweet then i get a little angry
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Majora

We love to see it. EB9-D3-D0-E-85-AF-4364-8-E41-8-EAB92-F18 

💗Love, Compassion, and Kindness are key.💗
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HighwayFantasy

I'm from holland and its non stop on the radio :giveup:in the morning during prime time, during lunch break and after office hours around 6pm!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameHookah

First Starstruck, ARUTW, INLA, ando now ROM

why gaga hates to perform her hits 😭

So much wasted potential, i mean, look at doja, katy and dua, all of them are performing her songs

Gaga wtf

WTF is MDNA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JK Rowling
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

First Starstruck, ARUTW, INLA, ando now ROM

why gaga hates to perform her hits 😭

So much wasted potential, i mean, look at doja, katy and dua, all of them are performing her songs

Gaga wtf

Gaga when asked to sing her hits:

Dog Do Not Want GIF
 

She’s so cute though :fatcat:
 

Edited by JK Rowling
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genuine Guy 09
15 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

First Starstruck, ARUTW, INLA, ando now ROM

why gaga hates to perform her hits 😭

So much wasted potential, i mean, look at doja, katy and dua, all of them are performing her songs

Gaga wtf

Lol in fairness to Gaga where can she perform it? It feels like US is in worse position than it is and there's no suitable platforms available rn

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aussie
3 hours ago, Bat said:

And that without any significant promo, imagine the slayage if they've performed together somewhere and went on radio station and talk shows to chat 

tears crying GIF

What’s with the constant “no promo” thing? Who else is doing big promo? Gaga’s actually been doing a lot all things considered. 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
paradox
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

What’s with the constant “no promo” thing? Who else is doing big promo? Gaga’s actually been doing a lot all things considered. 

hysterical GIF

+171115+
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr S

What happens if callouts are bad? They drop it?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy

Seriously when are the callouts happening :toofunny:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...