Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Chromatica Ball Concept

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

ThatsGossip64

Here is my concept (Setlist & Storyline) of what I think TCB should be:kiss:

(Edit: Malibu Gaga is just a Filler Name for another character in the show)

Tell me what you think!

Lady Gaga Presents: The Chromatica Ball

Chromatica I + Alice (Gaga enters Planet Chromatica and meets Malibu Gaga, her alternate persona)

Free Woman

Stupid Love + Dialogue (Malibu Gaga reveals to Gaga that an evil presence is trying to take over Chromatica and making the haus’ fight)

PARTYNAUSEOUS (Interlude)

Just Dance

Fashion Of His Love

G.U.Y

Born This Way

Sour Candy (Half Interlude, Half Live)

Aura

Paparazzi (Shortened Version)

Venus

Heavy Metal Lover + Dialogue (Gaga discovers that Malibu Gaga is the reason Chromatica is corrupt, Malibu Gaga tries to kill Gaga as a result of this, she manages to escape her and hide)

Monster (Interlude)

Hair (Gaga is wounded and finds shelter in an abandoned city in Chromatica)

Shallow

Speechless

Plastic Doll (Gaga has healed and goes to find Malibu Gaga, Gaga walks around the stage trying to find her, she returns to the main part of the stage before last chorus and kills Malibu Gaga at the end of the song)

Scheiße (Interlude, before gaga returns, a screen shows a flashback gaga laying on the floor in the rain, near death singing “I want, want to be, be, be, free, free, free forever baby”)

Marry The Night

Bad Romance

Enigma (Shortened version)

Rain On Me (Solo version during the European and Canadian shows, a possible surprise appearance from Ariana)

Babylon (Encore, Gaga and the people of Chromatica dancing in the rain while celebrating)

JRCF29
17 minutes ago, ThatsGossip64 said:

(Malibu Gaga is Gaga's alternate persona

Lady Gaga Joanne GIF by Interscope Records

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29

75% of the songs on this set list will never be performed again but I'd be fine if this was the real one

Don't Call Me Gaga

ThatsGossip64
3 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

"Malibu Gaga", wtf ?

Don't come for me y'all. It's a filler name, I just hope there is another character other than Gaga (Like MOTHER G.O.A.T)

March34th
14 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

"Malibu Gaga", wtf ?

it's from Plastic Doll....:bear:

March34th

Ugh the creativity of this, I love it :nooo:

I really hope she has a clear concept at this tour. I hate concerts that just feel like the artist is performing like 20 songs then they're like "omg u guys are the best bye xoxo". Artists who have the concepts and ability to make a concert into almost a play are the best, and Gaga has served with storylines at most of her tours as well as Enigma and I'm very excited to see what she will do at the Trauamtica Ball :staymad:

Pennywise

I hope she never, ever performs plastic doll, tho :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived