Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

Gaga prob knows exactly what the first single is and the tentative release date. She prob wants it to be a surprise this time around. I hope she only announces it like a week before it comes out

I would love that.

Hype is good, but not THAT much hype.

TimisaMonster

Well, she said that the radio may or may not be ready. Perhaps she'll send a song or two from V2 to some radio stations and see how they do. If they're well-received, she may put out a single.

Exactly what I was saying! I think she is being SNEAKYGA and overall saying that in her eyes all the songs on each volume are complete and utter HITS, but the public may not hear them that way!
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

charliekelso

I just can't with some fans. You're on her social network, OF COURSE she knows you love her. Everything I want to ask and people like this get this opportunity.

Eurgh, Gaga is making the exact type of music that I want to listen to nowwwwwww.

I need some deep basslines Gaga pleeaaase

:clap: I just can't :saira:

When I read this kind of Gaga's answers(about slaying and snatching weaves) I laugh so hard..Don't know why. :flop:

We will be the cool kids of the party again in 2013 I cant :giveup:

As long as she makes sure volume 1 is eligible for the 2014 Grammy's and volume 2 is eligible for 2015 Grammy's :worship: Guessing about 12 songs on each volume

MelbHawker

Ok..

p2EQf.jpg

All this new info. 2 volumes.. All these extravagant plans that will probably never happen!

fv1mX.jpg

Volume 1 : POP

Volume 2 : ART

ARTPOP!!! :excited2:

:legend:

TimisaMonster

:clap: I just can't :saira:

She said that..OOOOOOO! :teehee: Remember when she was being SHADYGA when she was talking about how "Call Me Maybe" broke her record for longest time at #1? She said don't get to comfortable...I'm coming back to snatch my spot! I'm pretty sure she is serious and confident in what she has created for ARTPOP! :king:
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GermanJudas16

When I heard "Princess High/Stache" for the first time, I thought about "Princess High" being an uptempo version of "Princess Die". I think that is what Gaga is actually talking about.

I think "high" isn't really a lyric in that song. It's Po-ho-ker Face. The way you sing it, when you stretch one word.

Po-ho-ker Face.

Ba-had Romance

Bo-horn This Way

Ju-da-as.

And now with "Princess Die" - Princess Die-high or Princess Die-ie