Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New ARTPOP Info from littlemonsters.com chat (UPDATED)

DORd

Featured Posts

monsterlover

GAGA is coming for all your guy's crusty ass weaves. Beware basic b---hes for 2013 is the year of GAGA :legend:

so we're getting another version of princess die?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Its weird because someone on GGD had said way before ARTPOP was confirmed that it would be cool if the album was separated into two albums. One with all the "POP" music on it and one with all the "ART" tracks on it. Does anyone remember that?

Its weird because someone on GGD had said way before ARTPOP was confirmed that it would be cool if the album was separated into two albums. One with all the "POP" music on it and one with all the "ART" tracks on it. Does anyone remember that?

yes, it was me. :)

gaga reporting in... hi fans.

haha I believe you on that :)

it really was me though. :)

haha I believe you on that, on you being Gaga, not so much lol

2 volumes, I don't think my body is ready yet :giveup:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lion Heart

I'm so here for the Grammy nominations!

AOTY

- insert Adele album here*

- insert Taylor Swift album here*

- insert Katy Purry album here*

- ARTPOP: Volume One

- ARTPOP: Volume Two

What kinda slayage would this be!?

Lol even if Gaga and/or her label are dumb enough to submit two albums for an Album of the Year consideration on the same year, the Grammy voters will end up being split between the two albums, and consequently neither one of them will be nominated. This is what happened to Kanye West earlier this year; Kanye and co. submitted both My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and Watch the Throne for Album of the Year, and as a result neither one of them ended up being nominated, despite the fact that MDTF was critically acclaimed and had some solid chart success.

I just hope she times the six month gap so both albums will be separated when it comes to Grammys. Volume 1 material in for the 2014 Grammys and Volume 2 material for the 2015 Grammys. I really don't want the two albums overlapping when it comes to nominations, meaning she may only get one album nominated for AOTY if both are released before the September deadine. So, I'm hoping for Volume 1 in March/April and Volume 2 in September/October. Or even Volume 1 - May/June and Volume 2 - November/December. Would be great for Christmas sales.

Well said :golfclap:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

misanthrope

Hmm well from what shes described I think i'll like the direction shes going in with this record(s). I also like that she might split up the album like Robyn did with Body Talk, it could be really interesting. I'm crossing my fingers for her that the album is good and well received :heart:

Edited by leviticus

GrandchildDavid

It's weird, but for months, I've been considering the possibility that one day, Gaga could release an album in the form of Volumes Part 1 and 2, maybe one released one year and one the following year, but both would be having the same tour. And now my vision has come true! I never thought she'd do something like this so early in her career, but I am loving the sound of it. I just hope no one compares her to Shakira's Oral Fixation albums (Vol. 1 was released in June 2005 and was in Spanish and Vol. 2 was released in November 2005 and had no songs in English). This means that Gaga's essentially releasing two albums in one year. I just hope she times the six month gap so both albums will be separated when it comes to Grammys. Volume 1 material in for the 2014 Grammys and Volume 2 material for the 2015 Grammys. I really don't want the two albums overlapping when it comes to nominations, meaning she may only get one album nominated for AOTY if both are released before the September deadine. So, I'm hoping for Volume 1 in March/April and Volume 2 in September/October. Or even Volume 1 - May/June and Volume 2 - November/December. Would be great for Christmas sales.

And I sincerely hope both volumes will fuse together for one big tour. The next album would take forever if she did two separate tours and depending on how experimental volume 2 is, it might not be successful enought for a stand-alone tour.

:lolgaga: you and your long posts.