💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Making The Cut: Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

81Sb-3lhEwL._RI_.jpg

Making the Cut is an American reality television series created and presented by Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn. The series premiered on March 27, 2020, on Prime Video. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_the_Cut_(2020_TV_series)

I just finished watching this series and its a good series. Its like project runway and it showcases character development and great backstories of the designers competing from Day 1 to the Finale. I also love Naomi Campbell (shes good T.V. lmao). Shes so dramatic haha. It is hosted by Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum. Judges includes: Naomi Campbell, Nicole Richie, Chiara Ferragni, Carine Roitfeld and Joseph Altuzarra. 

Its available in Amazon Prime TV. I recommend it if you like Project Runway. :flower:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Batwings

I really liked it because it focused on the designers' individual growth, gave a more accurate representation of how the fashion industry works, and it didn't get bogged down in drama. The only thing is that I disagree with who they picked for the winner. 

kaelergrey
1 minute ago, Batwings said:

I really liked it because it focused on the designers' individual growth, gave a more accurate representation of how the fashion industry works, and it didn't get bogged down in drama. The only thing is that I disagree with who they picked for the winner. 

Yes, I love how there is growth and you can see it per episode. Its so amazing. :flower:

GagaSine

I haven’t watched reality tv for like a decade but I loved Project Runway so i will totally check this out!

kaelergrey
3 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I haven’t watched reality tv for like a decade but I loved Project Runway so i will totally check this out!

Yes its a good show. :flower:

I liked some parts of it, mainly the designers and getting to know them. But the judging system is terribly done. It's all made to cause drama, the way Heidi asks if they changed their minds is just... :awkney:

Archived