💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fanart - Arriving to FAME launch

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Featured Posts

Don't be absurd, of course it looks like Gaga and it's stupid to act otherwise.

Why bother posting these very backhanded and obviously snide, hurtful and ridiculous comments.

Wow someones mad! I'm not the one with a stupid comment Missy? Calm your tits please :fthis:

I don't act, I'm being honest. He didn't upload the pic so everyone could go WOW IT'S BE THE BEST THING EVER! He/she wanted to share this drawing to show us what he/she is capable of, which I'm very inspired by. But I just wanted to tell that it didn't look like Gaga.

So they're not hurtful and ridiculous at all. And you should maybe calm down just a little bit.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Thanks for your comments guys.

Miley - No worries hun. My art means a lot to me and I take everything said about it to heart. I'm thankful for your honesty and FYI, I'm a she ;)

Lizzy - Love ya hun. Thank you for always being there for me :runhug:

Now all together :hug:

Wow someones mad! I'm not the one with a stupid comment Missy? Calm your tits please :fthis:

I don't act, I'm being honest. He didn't upload the pic so everyone could go WOW IT'S BE THE BEST THING EVER! He/she wanted to share this drawing to show us what he/she is capable of, which I'm very inspired by. But I just wanted to tell that it didn't look like Gaga.

So they're not hurtful and ridiculous at all. And you should maybe calm down just a little bit.

I'm not 'mad' and don't 'need to calm down', I was just appalled by lack of sensitivity and/or tact. When someone uploads a picture of Gaga to be told it looks nothing like her is clearly hurtful, just because in your opinion it isn't, certainly doesn't it make it so. If you really don't think it looks like Gaga, maybe don't be so blunt - it certainly spares feelings.

Thanks!

Vicky - You're more than welcome : )

Thanks for your comments guys.

Miley - No worries hun. My art means a lot to me and I take everything said about it to heart. I'm thankful for your honesty and FYI, I'm a she ;)

Lizzy - Love ya hun. Thank you for always being there for me :runhug:

Now all together :hug:

:hug:

I'm not 'mad' and don't 'need to calm down', I was just appalled by lack of sensitivity and/or tact. When someone uploads a picture of Gaga to be told it looks nothing like her is clearly hurtful, just because in your opinion it isn't, certainly doesn't it make it so. If you really don't think it looks like Gaga, maybe don't be so blunt - it certainly spares feelings.

Thanks!

Vicky - You're more than welcome : )

Wait... :fthis:

Now we're good :kisses:

• 1 month later...
HausOfAntonio

I love your drawings so much! They're really unique, like, nobody has quite the same/similar style as you :clap: I remember your Hair and Government Hooker music video concept drawings, they were so flawless Especially the Geisha/Japanese style outfit in GH :giveup:

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

The face looks a bit like Adele, but I can still make out Gaga features.. Well done!

Noooooooooooooo!!! Haha ;) Thankies hun

Oh my god I love it

Thank you so much

You're talented.

Thankies sweety

I love your drawings so much! They're really unique, like, nobody has quite the same/similar style as you :clap: I remember your Hair and Government Hooker music video concept drawings, they were so flawless Especially the Geisha/Japanese style outfit in GH

I know I've said it before but, you are such a sweetheart. Your comments are always so sweet and brighten my day each time. I'm so glad you like my work and style, that means the world to me.

Thank you again about my storyboards, hopefully they'll be in the book being given by admin to Gaga!! I keep meaning to draw a nice Geisha Gaga, I'll give it a go soon as a pressie for you for being so sweet :)

HausOfAntonio

I know I've said it before but, you are such a sweetheart. Your comments are always so sweet and brighten my day each time. I'm so glad you like my work and style, that means the world to me.

Thank you again about my storyboards, hopefully they'll be in the book being given by admin to Gaga!! I keep meaning to draw a nice Geisha Gaga, I'll give it a go soon as a pressie for you for being so sweet :)

It would mean the whole world :hug:

Archived