💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Alice vs. Free Woman: Which do you think would be the bigger hit?

Jase

Which do you think would be the bigger hit?  

470 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think would be the bigger hit?

Featured Posts

Jase

Free Woman is a more chart friendly sounding song and Alice is a huge fan fave, but which do you think would end up being the bigger hit?

Vote and discuss x

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElektrikUniCorn

My friends who are not Gaga fans like Alice more than Free Woman. 

Come come, unwrapp me!

Genuine Guy 09

Although it took me a while to put Alice up there as one of the tracks I like on Chromatica, I chose it over FW.

Here's why:

My reasoning is simply because it did better than FW in every market past day 2 on streaming, and nearly every country sans America streaming is more important

if Alice was put on local playlists, it would bring in more streams. Free Woman is kind of gay and appeals to women, so it's marginalising a big percentage of potential streamers.

Although Alice would do better on radio perhaps, that wouldn't mean anything as far as streaming is concerned, as we've seen time and time again and with SL. Big airplay </> Big streaming. 

So Alice WW, FW CAN/USA

But they'd both do bad ngl :selena:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

thehanyo

Alice is a skip for me. The shrieking on the chorus is super irritating. Free Woman is a better choice. It's easy to listen to.

brucee

Alice. I think it would be a bolder choice so it could totally be a blast. 

hello hello baby.

Free Woman, I’m just gonna say that it’s already planned to become a single at some point for a reason :vegas:

Noir

I prefer Alice musically but I think Free Woman has a bigger chance at being a hit and would score top 10s in multiple countries, which I couldn't see Alice doing. Both stellar songs regardless. 

CautiousLurker

Are y'all voting for Free Woman so you can b*tch about Gaga being bad at releasing singles later? I mean, what in the name of self-sabotage is this :wtfga:

Free Woman is a song radio would eat up at first sight, Alice is not

But I do think Alice would chart very good too

ChromaticRaccoon

My mum (A Gaga fan), My bestie (Who likes Gaga) and my brother (who up till recently seemed to hate Gaga) all LOVE Alice, so that's my vote 

Archived