i've moved to it to the Entertainment sectionĀ for you :PĀ 

Thanks lolĀ :awesome:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sepsami
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Senseless... I don't think it means what you think it meansĀ :selena:

MESS I meantĀ the only thing that isn't senseless, this drama is frying my brain :triggered:

Itsbrenda

She is telling truths.Ā 
Ā 

tati and Jeffree (in regards to this drama) are just awful awful people.Ā 

Blond

At least she acknowledges she's problematic. She MADE several points!

I totally support her because Tati is just trying to profit off from this because she's not getting as many subscribers over the last past of months.

Cancel culture needs to die out. Too many toxic people use it for clout and i'm not alright with it.

giphy.gif

Ā 

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Sepsami
13 minutes ago, eddyjeddy said:

I canā€™t wait to say ā€œ your not gas lighted your just stupidā€ in the real world

The misuse of the termĀ is annoying, suddenly everyone and their mother is being gaslit :selena:

eddyjeddy
6 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

The misuse of the termĀ is annoying, suddenly everyone and their mother is being gaslit :selena:

:billie:

Prada
40 minutes ago, Helxig said:

HOLD UP... crazypants Trisha Paytas is speaking absolute truth and being the most rational-minded person in the whole situation?

We really are living in upside down world

Ā 

Edit: Wow everything she is saying is on point. I'm shook honestly

yes:)

Trisha tells the story ON POÄ°NT.Ā 

I believe Tati is being manipulative too. She tries to play games too. Like we should accep and not cancel people Jeffrey hold hostage. She shared a YOUTUBE video to billions to help James. Gosh. Message him DM him, why youtube video. You literally accused him. It is criminal offence.

CautiousLurker

I think the fact James hasn't said anything about this speaks volumes tbhĀ :enigma:

Suuus

I agree with what Tri sd ha is saying except for 2 things 1 tati didĀ take responsebility and apologized for making the bye sister video multiple times in the video 2 tati may have helped behind the scĆØnes with blm or coronaĀ 

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I think the fact James hasn't said anything about this speaks volumes tbhĀ :enigma:

I'm guessing he's so freakingĀ over it and he's happy with letting the rats fend for themselvesĀ :billie:Ā youngest of the bunch but by far the smartest :diane:

eddyjeddy

getting ready make up GIF by ZDF
Ā 

TATI is a grown as woman, at her big age. Letā€™s just talk it down to itā€™s rawest form: She was told sh*tĀ was going to goĀ down andĀ all the information that was fed by her from clowns was ā€œrealā€Ā and TATI, out of all the people thatĀ knew about the information Tati was the one who pressed upload - but later on plays the victim. AT HER BIG AGE..

Ā 

SarahTannoIsHere

All the hate here didnā€™t actually watch all the videos. Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Trisha does have a point...

Consent to LMAO react me

Suuus
12 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

thereā€™s things on there i both agree and disagree with. sheā€™s claiming tati showed zero support for the BLM movement or the victims (check her instagram sheā€™s pretty much right)

however on the other note i feel sheā€™s defending shane a lil too much. yes, shaneā€™s like a brother to her but i think thereā€™s ways of showing what he did was not ok without her needing to drag him. she honestly shouldnā€™t have thrown in her 50 cents...she really didnā€™t need to address a situation she wasnā€™t in.

either way, i hate beauty community drama, this is purely why i stopped watching most beauty gurus and have only really watched nikkietutorials aka the least problematic beauty guru:duck:Ā everyoneā€™s fighting while sheā€™s doing pride looks based off of emerging beauty artists what a queen

Maybe tati was supporting or helping blm behind the scĆØnes who knows

Seryabkina
5 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

From someone who made fun of Disassociative Identity Disorder, who said she sometimes feel like a "black person", who said she's transgender because she loves dressing like a boy, who've said the N word & the list goes on and on, she has the audacity to call out other people. She's never apologized for making fun of that poor Youtuber who talks about her DID illness, she caused her a lot of harm as she started having a suicidal attempt after Trisha's mess. She never apologized. She's never apologized for a lot of harm she's done to people online and in real life. She really should shut up, I would shut up if I was her & just focus on shoving cucumbers in my vagina on onlyfans

i don't follow any of these people but some people here claimed that she apparently has some mental illness? kinda convenient to use that so she can spread whatever's on her mind through her vids while getting a free pass, imoĀ 

Archived