⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Canada Expecting Snow July 1st

KanyeWest

So have u experienced any snow today Canadians??

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

Economy
8 minutes ago, monster said:

speaking of basement do you still sit down there and drink your peppermint tea lnalbjdhbkfsajidl

Haha yeah. While whatching my Stargate series :lolly:

I haven't had peppermint tea in over a week tho. Even tho it's my fav tea I had it so much that I got sick and tired of it so I'm taking a break :enigma:

I been having a lot of lemon tea lately as well as Apple Cinnamon 😋

I'll go back to peppermint soon tho :woot:

• Love 1

PartySick
21 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its so cold here too :neyde:  tomorrow we are due 13°C... and its July tomorrow :neyde:  it should be 31°C, not 13°C

Stop. BRAGGING.

It's freaking boiling here between the thunderstorms :cryga: my poor ac is going to explode :cryga:

🖤 Just sending your love has the power to heal 🖤 So let's all give 🖤
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy
Just now, KanyeWest said:

So have u experienced any snow today Canadians??

Most Canadians on GGD are from Ontario or Quebec where it's been hot AF so everyone is gonna say no :enigma:

I know @Maleficent is from BC but around Vancouver so he wouldn't have gotten any either :emma:

• Thanks 1

Economy
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Stop. BRAGGING.

It's freaking boiling here between the thunderstorms :cryga: my poor ac is going to explode :cryga:

Stop complaibeing :messga:

I'm booiling at work 8 hours a day and it's supposed to be hot non stop for the next whole week smh :toofunny:

I get so triggered when ppl complain about the heat and humidity but they are either at home all day with AC or work in an office and they only experience the heat for like 2 seconds on their way to the car or walking from car to store or whatever

Meanwhile I put up with it ALL DAY while doing fast physical labor and covered in dust

Most ppl don't know what it is to truly feel hot :triggered:

Edited by Economy

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Stop. BRAGGING.

How is that bragging? :cryga:  I'm literally freezing my ass off, when I should be feeling some heat :cryga:    its summer but it feels like October/November 

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

Economy
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

How is that bragging? :cryga:  I'm literally freezing my ass off, when I should be feeling some heat :cryga:    its summer but it feels like October/November 

Stop complaining cuz I'd literally love that right about now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Stop complaining cuz I'd literally love that right about now

Then can we switch cause I'd love the heat :selena:

End Racism Now

PartySick
19 minutes ago, Economy said:

Most ppl don't know what it is to truly feel hot :triggered:

I live in Florida and the heat index has been over 105°F for like two weeks straight now :triggered:

Come at me, Canada :partysick:

PartySick
16 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

We can trade :gayhat:

You'll have to deal with the MAGA people and meth heads and I'll have to get fitted for a kilt but we'll make it work :gayhat:

• LMAO 2

Economy
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I live in Florida and the heat index has been over 105°F for like two weeks straight now :triggered:

Come at me, Canada :partysick:

What is heat index? Is that with humidity? Cuz we been hitting that if it's the case :enigma:

North to South Lattitudes make a much smaller difference in temperature in summer months than winter months because of the position of the sun on the hemisphere. Some people severely underestimate how hot it can get here too. Just because it's a lot colder in winter doesn't mean that same gap in temperature exists in the summer. 

My city Toronto in winter might be 20C colder than a city in southern Texas in the winter for example but in the summer the average gap might shrink to only like 5C difference :sweat:

And regardless I don't care if other places are even hotter. If a place is 130F but ur all day in AC, u still don't know my pain of working all day everyday in a physically demanding job :triggered:

Edited by Economy

Maleficent
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I know @Maleficent is from BC but around Vancouver so he wouldn't have gotten any either :emma:

no snow, but this is the worst canada day in recent memory. 13 degrees and pouring. I never remember (in all my years since brith of being in BC for late-June/July) the weather being this crap. 

OBEY

Meanwhile it's 31 in Quebec City rn. 

Ronk

Yikes  :shocked:

I live in an alternate universe.

Economy
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

no snow, but this is the worst canada day in recent memory. 13 degrees and pouring. I never remember (in all my years since brith of being in BC for late-June/July) the weather being this crap. 

I don't get why it's SOOOO extreme. The Western half of Canada is literally unusually cold and miserable for the summer while the Eastern half is slowly melting

Check out the forecast for my city over the next week. This is the crap I have been having to work a physical job all day in and no break from heat in sight :triggered:

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/weather/ontario/brampton

• Shook 1