⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Canada Expecting Snow July 1st

Economy

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/news/article/july-snow-expected-in-parts-of-british-columbia-and-alberta-on-canada-day

Parts of Western Canada in BC and Alberta on July 1st (tomorrow) on Canada Day are expecting something really weird. SNOW! A random cold snap came out of nowhere

Snow south of the arctic circle in July is virtually unheard of

Meanwhile Eastern Canada including Toronto is expecting temperatures fluctuating between 31C (88F) and 33C (91F) hitting 40C (104F) for the entire week

• Like 3
  • Shook 6

Economy

I'd love to be in the West right now cuz my job sucks when its hot :neyde:

monster

huh

what

Megalomaniacal and harder than the rest
  • Like 1

KanyeWest

To be fair I thought it was always snowing in good old Canada 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • LMAO 3

KanyeWest
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Toronto is expecting temperatures fluctuating between 31C (88F) and 33C (91F) hitting 40C (104F) for the entire week

Damn wow, and no beach or river to cool off?

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

Dramatica

Snow On Me, Snow, Snow :gayhat:

This is how the Gods are thanking us for staying home during the covid :gayhat:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Economy
12 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Damn wow, and no beach or river to cool off?

Rivers and lakes exist everywhere in this Country. Something insane like 600,000 lakes (if you count little ones too).

Pretty sure beaches are probably still closed tho

The AC in my house is pretty good and on top of that my room is in the basement, it's the work hours that are deadly :enigma:

Economy
15 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or u actually thought this (cuz some ppl actually do) :air:

• LMAO 1

StarstruckIllusion
18 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

within three replies lool 

• LMAO 1

Just A Holy Fool
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Rivers and lakes exist everywhere in this Country. Something insane like 600,000 lakes (if you count little ones too).

Pretty sure beaches are probably still closed tho

The AC in my house is pretty good and on top of that my room is in the basement, it's the work hours that are deadly :enigma:

The beaches in Toronto are all supposedly opening tomorrow! 

https://www.toronto.ca/explore-enjoy/parks-gardens-beaches/beaches/

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Just A Holy Fool
Just now, Economy said:

Cool good to know :lolly:

Toronto beaches totally suck tho :air:

I always go to Long Point or Sable Beach... Or Wasaga if I just don't have the time to drive too far :neyde:

Yeah, at least they are all clean now lol, 20 years ago that was not the case. 

If you are ever looking for a good beach, try Port Elgin, Ontario. Sandy like Sauble, but not nearly as busy. Its only about 30 mins south of Sauble on Lake Huron. My family had a cottage there when I was growing up. 

Hades

Meanwhile 39° C here tomorrow. :giveup:

Edited by Hades
  • Sad 1

xoxo Craig

Its so cold here too :neyde:  tomorrow we are due 13°C... and its July tomorrow :neyde:  it should be 31°C, not 13°C

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

TOSK
28 minutes ago, Economy said:

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/news/article/july-snow-expected-in-parts-of-british-columbia-and-alberta-on-canada-day

Parts of Western Canada in BC and Alberta on July 1st (tomorrow) on Canada Day are expecting something really weird. SNOW! A random cold snap came out of nowhere

Meanwhile Eastern Canada including Toronto is expecting temperatures fluctuating between 31C (88F) and 33C (91F) hitting 40C (104F) for the entire week

28 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yep, mother nature is angry

The Arctic is on fire: Siberian heat wave alarms scientists

MOSCOW -- The Arctic is feverish and on fire — at least parts of it are. And that’s got scientists worried about what it means for the rest of the world.

The thermometer hit a likely record of 38 degrees Celsius (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit) in the Russian Arctic town of Verkhoyansk on Saturday, a temperature that would be a fever for a person — but this is Siberia, known for being frozen. The World Meteorological Organization said Tuesday that it’s looking to verify the temperature reading, which would be unprecedented for the region north of the Arctic Circle.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/arctic-fire-siberian-heat-wave-alarms-scientists-71421935

• Like 1