đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Sine From Above inspired tattoo

Poltergeist

Featured Posts

“I lived my days just for the nights - I lost myself under the lights” is my favorite lyric from the whole album. That’s definitely what I’d get tattooed. :heart:

Modern Ecstasy2

Like many others here, I have actually been thinking about getting the lyrics “Before there was love there was silence”, but I’m going to sit with it a bit longer to make sure it still feels right. I’d like to incorporate the Sine symbol as well but I’m not sure how good it would look?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

March34th

i visualize an orange and purple sky with indigo clouds being lit up with pink lightning that keeps getting warped into the sine wave, and Gaga is looking up to the sky crying,

A lot of the lyrics on this record create imagery in my head, it's so cool though.

Like whenever I listen to replay it makes me visualize Gaga and this very specific jerky choreo that just comes out of nowhere, and Sour Candy is a similar thing to that. Alice is her falling through a portal.

Schwerk

Before I suggest anything I would love to see the work of the artist you won a tattoo from to see what they're best at.

Not every artist is good at portaits for example. 

Off the top of my head I imagine dark clouds in shades of purple, blue and pink with the symbol in the middle of it, glowing like the moon in the sky.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

BillieGOAT
1 hour ago, Poltergeist said:

I made this quick project, please don't mind my lack of photoshop skills, I only want to show the idea to the artist :laughga:

Sinetattoofinish.jpg

Hair would be similar to Venus wig! I thought they would nicely blend with the clouds. The logo would be metallic (didn't know how to photoshop that so I just added gradient :triggered: in that reddish pink like the portal to Chromatica.

Lightning would have a bit brighter pink outline, and the lyrics Before there was love there was silence (  @BillieGOAT @Twitter they're my favorite too! :hug:) would be made of the lightning itself!

Damn, I'm getting excited about this

Ok wait this is so sick!!!! Awesome job concepting this! Can’t wait to see the finished product:firega:

Poltergeist
3 hours ago, Marjol said:

Before I suggest anything I would love to see the work of the artist you won a tattoo from to see what they're best at.

Not every artist is good at portaits for example. 

Off the top of my head I imagine dark clouds in shades of purple, blue and pink with the symbol in the middle of it, glowing like the moon in the sky.

Sorry that I've noticed your message so late! Here's her instagram

https://www.instagram.com/pamaplama/

I was thinking of only keeping her eyes, and covering the rest of the face somehow, as I already have Gaga's face on one arm :laughga:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Lextyr97
7 hours ago, Poltergeist said:

Hey guys!

I was planning to do a small Sine symbol on my wrist, but yesterday I've won a whole day tattoo session and I'm so happy, cause it's the biggest thing I've ever won, and tattoos are what I love the most :bradley:

I already have two big tattoos on my left arm, and I want to add new ones and join everything into a sleeve, whole arm stands for the music that shaped me into a person I am, and Sine From Above is a must for me, as I've also been healed by the music, and the song hits me both lyrically and sonically

I wanted to ask you about your loose associations to inspire me - what do you visualize when you hear the song, or what do lyrics bring to your mind? 

got mine not too long ago. I’m obsessed with it

Poltergeist

The tattoo artist really liked my concept for the tattoo!

We just had to give up lyrics coming out from the lightning - the tattoo would have to be way bigger for them to look good, and since it will be on arm it's impossible.

I also came up with a cool idea of clouds transforming into galaxy near my forearm - I was thinking of that theory where a soundwave was the creator of everything, and my strongest association with creation is space!

So, the tattoo's going to consist of three colors - regular black ink, reddish pink like on the album cover, and bluey-grayish purple, like stormclouds. We're doing it late august, and she'll show me her project in a month. Can't wait already :hug:

Million Gypsies

Can't wait to see the final product! Ahh I'm so excited for you and the tattoo! :ladyhaha:

• 3 months later...
Poltergeist

Guys, it's finally done!

I'm do happy I just can't :messga:

Archived