šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Whats Your Favorite RPG of All Time?

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

Knife

Ditto on Final Fantasy VI. Celes' Theme might be my favorite Final Fantasy track ever.

Ā 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaelergrey
1 minute ago, Knife said:

Ditto on Final Fantasy VI. Celes' Theme might be my favorite Final Fantasy track ever.

Ā 

:heart:Ā I didnt know alot of people liked FFVI too. Let me process this cause this is making me happy.Ā :woot:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are LovedĀ 

T3ARS

Final Fantasy 12Ā 

Monster Hunter

Dragon Age

Dragon's Dogma

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

RudraCNG
7 hours ago, T3ARS said:

Final Fantasy 12Ā 

Monster Hunter

Dragon Age

Dragon's Dogma

Oh, it's unusual to see people who appreciate FF XII. It's my secondĀ favourite FFĀ after VI, but I think it's the most underrated one.

River

Golden f-cking Sun

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

PrinceOfTheStorm

Persona 4 Golden is a very special experience to me, and will hold up to be my favorite game of all time. I will treasure the experience I had with this game. With the steam port finally out there's little excuse to not play one of the best RPGs to this day (although that is very subjective to me but its still a great game with a great cast of characters.)
e70730644c3f5e0532517f568a05b9e27de6d007

Bloodborne is seriously one of the best crafted games probably ever made, anyone with a PS4 (or the possible PC/PS5 remasterĀ ;)) should check it out, difficult but it'll click and it become something great.

bloodborne.jpg

Tales of Berseria, Final Fantasy XI, Dragon Quest XI S, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, Xenosaga and NieR:Automata are also very great and I recommend them all.

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm
8 hours ago, buttsicle said:

If Bloodborne counts, then definitely Bloodborne.

220px-Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg

I could play that game ENDLESSLY it's so joyous to slay beasts and die a million times (even though I never really struggled the first playthrough after Father GascoigneĀ :ally:Ā humble brag).

And the DLC isĀ :bradley:Ā :bradley:Ā :bradley:Ā :bradley:Ā I love it so much easily one of my GOAT games.

And it's so damn beautiful too, so atmospheric and I absolutely ADORE the atmosphere of Yharnam. So creepy and interesting!

How is a game this perfectĀ :saladga:

AND THE LORE IS IMMEASURABLE IT'S UNREALĀ :wtfga:Ā TRULY A WORK OF ART

ET6UDHYXkAYdJSR.jpg

signing out

Kitana

Dragon Quest 8

Ā 

I instantly fell in love with this game when i played it at my aunts house and i just needed to have it. got it for my 14th birthday i think and i loved every minute of it. played it in summer for 2 weeks straight. doing nothing else.

Ā 

its just such a good story imo. the characters are full of life, the artstyle is gorgeous and the soundtrack gives me goosebumps. when i listen to the soundtrack i always feel so good and full of good memories

You will learn respect!

Judas Society

I'm not a hardcore gamer even though I truly love RPGs, just some. I've only ever played Final Fantasy VII, VIII & X, Dragon Quest VIII. But now that Switch is getting a lot of ports of these old RPG games, I'm excited to try my hand on some.

RudraCNG
22 minutes ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

Persona 4 Golden is a very special experience to me, and will hold up to be my favorite game of all time. I will treasure the experience I had with this game. With the steam port finally out there's little excuse to not play one of the best RPGs to this day (although that is very subjective to me but its still a great game with a great cast of characters.)
e70730644c3f5e0532517f568a05b9e27de6d007

Bloodborne is seriously one of the best crafted games probably ever made, anyone with a PS4 (or the possible PC/PS5 remasterĀ ;)) should check it out, difficult but it'll click and it become something great.

bloodborne.jpg

Tales of Berseria, Final Fantasy XI, Dragon Quest XI S, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, Xenosaga and NieR:Automata are also very great and I recommend them all.

Really good taste! Loved Persona 4 Golden (almost the only reason why I still keep a PlayStation Vita), SMT III, DQ XI SĀ and NieR Automata. I definitely prefer Xenogears, but the Xenosaga series is also good!

ctherainbow

The Dragon Age series is my favorite! Ā  Ā :firega:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

T3ARS
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

Oh, it's unusual to see people who appreciate FF XII. It's my secondĀ favourite FFĀ after VI, but I think it's the most underrated one.

Yeah, FF12 is treated like a red-headed step child. I love it cause it was the first Final Fantasy game I played.Ā 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

RAMROD

Suikoden, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Tactics, The Legend Of Dragoon, God Of War (2018)

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

FFXIV WhiteMage

FFXIV (RPG-MMO hybrid):
ARR.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIpFMxH9P4YvjPNRT5ajm
Ā 

Dragon Age -Ā Inquisition::ally:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBDzn1UrvezeBJ5GOt6wU
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSY3pcSq8gFbbmwmD6SER
Ā