Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Whats Your Favorite RPG of All Time?

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

I have two favorite RPG of all time whats yours? :heart:

Mine are :flower: 

1. Suikoden (I love suikoden 2 and 5 the most) - What I love about this RPG is the storyline, The vast amount of characters you can play and the earlier versions gave me nostalgia. :heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8sUxpqBzZpa8mUwmcla2

2. Final Fantasy (I played every version except for some) - What I love about Final Fantasy is different versions gives you different stories and characters. The gameplay is amazing aswell. 

the-best-version-of-every-final-fantasy-

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NotDoctor

KOTOR or Mass Effect 2 by a long shot.

I'm getting into JRPGs more as an adult but nothing has hit me super hard yet.  Persona 5 was pretty great though! 

Cybikitty

Final Fantasy IX was one of the first ever games I played as a kid so it still remains my favourite of FF games :party:

I've been trying to get into the Kingdom Hearts & Atelier series recently too but I've been playing too much DBD to do anything else recently :billie:

Head Empty

Final Fantasy X is the first one that popped up in my head, mainly because of the story. The ending - or even just the OST on its own - always makes me emotional.

In terms of gameplay the Kingdom Hearts series has been my favorite (especially KHII), but the convoluted way they ended KHIII has left a bad taste in my mouth :smh:

kaelergrey
12 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

KOTOR or Mass Effect 2 by a long shot.

I'm getting into JRPGs more as an adult but nothing has hit me super hard yet.  Persona 5 was pretty great though! 

Try the old school JRPGs. They have great story lines. If its story lines your after. :flower:

RudraCNG

Dragon Quest III

Song is from DQ II but I wanted to share anyway.

My favourite video game IP.

kaelergrey
10 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

Final Fantasy IX was one of the first ever games I played as a kid so it still remains my favourite of FF games :party:

I've been trying to get into the Kingdom Hearts & Atelier series recently too but I've been playing too much DBD to do anything else recently :billie:

Vivi is so cute :enigma: I cant. I dont wanna spoil anything but when he found out that he _________ when they are at their way to the lindblum. It broke my heart to see his "new friends" die. 

Also Steiner is so funny lmao. I cant with that hunk of metal. Hes like overprotective with Garnet and His lovestory is cute aswell. :enigma:

Seeka

Radiata Stories

Final Fantasy 9

Resonance of Fate

Soul Nomad and the World Eaters

Wild Arms 3

kaelergrey
Just now, Seeka said:

Radiata Stories

Final Fantasy 9

Resonance of Fate

Soul Nomad and the World Eaters

Wild Arms 3

Omg Seeka. Yes, Wild Arms is amazing too. I played almost every version of it. I love Wild Arms 2 and Wild Arms 5 though. 3 had a great story line too soo. 

I havent played Radiata Stories. Is it good?

kaelergrey
4 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Dragon Quest III

Song is from DQ II but I wanted to share anyway.

My favourite video game IP.

Classic Game. I never really got into it but im willing to explore it. :party:

kaelergrey
12 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Final Fantasy X is the first one that popped up in my head, mainly because of the story. The ending - or even just the OST on its own - always makes me emotional.

In terms of gameplay the Kingdom Hearts series has been my favorite (especially KHII), but the convoluted way they ended KHIII has left a bad taste in my mouth :smh:

I agree alot of Final Fantasy games has the best OST and Storyline. :vegas:

buttsicle

If Bloodborne counts, then definitely Bloodborne.

220px-Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg

I could play that game ENDLESSLY it's so joyous to slay beasts and die a million times (even though I never really struggled the first playthrough after Father Gascoigne :ally: humble brag).

And the DLC is :bradley: :bradley: :bradley: :bradley: I love it so much easily one of my GOAT games.

And it's so damn beautiful too, so atmospheric and I absolutely ADORE the atmosphere of Yharnam. So creepy and interesting!

How is a game this perfect :saladga:

AND THE LORE IS IMMEASURABLE IT'S UNREAL :wtfga: TRULY A WORK OF ART

WOOHOO YAHAA

kaelergrey
1 minute ago, Retron said:

JRPG:

Final_Fantasy_VI.jpg

That is one of my favorite Final Fantasy version and its super underrated. I can play that again and again. Also Ultros (the octopus is duper duper funny for a boss/villain lmao) :enigma:

If they recreated this RPG it will be so amazing and will reach more audience. 

Archived