Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElfieMartini

Said this before but I'm still waiting for a shade called 'Electric Kiss'

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

Lumiere

I don't wear makeup but it makes me happy everytime HL releases new products :party:

JazzGa

@Glamourpuss @Franch Toast Have yall ever tried using the LeRiot lipglosses on the eyes? The purple shades would make a great Glam Attack :sis: I'm not much into lipwear but I'd spring for a violet Glam Attack

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

@Glamourpuss @Franch Toast Have yall ever tried using the LeRiot lipglosses on the eyes? The purple shades would make a great Glam Attack :sis: I'm not much into lipwear but I'd spring for a violet Glam Attack

No, I actually haven't done that but I like the way you think. I've used Corset for some sheen to highlight my cheekbones though. :fan:

Franch Toast

Yay! :party:I've been wanting to put in a HL order for some upcoming Zoom events (no need for lip gloss in person because I'm always masking up)! The timing is perfect. I want that violet one just because it's so pretty. 

2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Yes! Finally!

@Franch Toast tagging you because I think we talked about them recently. 

Yes!! I'm so excited. :heart:

1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I accidentally applied the lip gloss to my eyelid once. It was quite sticky. :fan:I would LOVE a violet Glam Attack! (take note, @BorisIsHere) Until then, maybe the violet lip gloss will do. I also like applying Glam Attacks to my cheekbones (well, not the silver, green, or black ones). 

She/Her/Hers

Reginald

:grr: More Haus Labs? Release the album!!!

Edit: nevermind :ally:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

2 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

Omg I actually would love that

another living dress but with pink material would be cute ughhh

5 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

Leave me alone weirdo. :awkney:

Forever a freak and a weirdo. bOrN tHiS wAy. :trollga:

5 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

Thanks! These makeup products have already been postponed once. We've had brand new merch, 2 music videos and a whole new album since then. It's the right time for HL to release something new. :party:

Exactly! Fed up of people not respecting it as a side business. I ain't having this for the next 5-10 years. 🖤

JRCF29

Be honest would anyone here use HL if it wasn't Gaga-related?:fan:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived