💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Sailormoon Crystal Season 4: The Dream Arc

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

Im not sure if this is posted here already. Also I'm a big fan of Sailormoon. So according to this article. :heart: 

Sailor Moon Crystal “Season 4” will be a 2-part theatrical release titled “Sailor Moon Eternal”. Part 1 was originally set for September 11th 2020, but due to the COVID-19 situation, it has been postponed till January 8th 2021. Part 2 will be released a month later on February 11th 2021. http://moonsticks.org/sailor-moon-crystal-season-4-dream-arc-sailormoon-eternal/#:~:text=Sailor Moon Crystal “Season 4,later on February 11th 2021.)

SailorMoonEternal2021.jpeg

Sailormoon Crystal Season 4 - "The Dream Arc" explores the relationship of Chibiusa and Pegasus. The Dead Moon Circus will be the enemies. Im not sure why its called "Eternal" when stars has the Eternal Costume but maybe it will transition to it. We will also see new attacks from the inner senshi here. Im excited for flame sniper, oak evolution etc. etc. Im so excited for this. :excited2:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

codymonster

I’m so excited for this :firega: The manga is so different then the way the original 90’s anime portrayed Season 4, so it’ll be nice to see the Dream Arc animated finally as the manga intended it!

Rosalina

Fisheye isn’t trans - he’s a transvestite. He refers to himself with male pronouns.

Zoisite isn’t trans either - in the original Japanese version he is a man, in the English version they changed him to a woman because of his romantic relationship with Kunzite. 

kaelergrey
4 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

Fisheye isn’t trans - he’s a transvestite. He refers to himself with male pronouns.

Zoisite isn’t trans either - in the original Japanese version he is a man, in the English version they changed him to a woman because of his romantic relationship with Kunzite. 

Ahh ok ok. That makes sense now. Im always confused if they are trans. Thank you for the information. :heart: I find fish eye funny though and cute even though hes a bad guy. 

vyniildisk

When i was a kid my sister dressed me as sailor moon, with the wig and everything, the pics are so embarrassing :selena:

kaelergrey
4 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I’m so excited for this :firega: The manga is so different then the way the original 90’s anime portrayed Season 4, so it’ll be nice to see the Dream Arc animated finally as the manga intended it!

Yes. Just imagineeeeee. :excited2:

I wish stars will be a movie too so we can binge watch it in one go. But then again, I dont think they cant fit stars into a movie. :shrug:

kaelergrey
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

When i was a kid my sister dressed me as sailor moon, with the wig and everything, the pics are so embarrassing :selena:

Im sure you look cute. :hug:

Rosalina
2 minutes ago, billygrey said:

Ahh ok ok. That makes sense now. Im always confused if they are trans. Thank you for the information. :heart: I find fish eye funny though and cute even though hes a bad guy. 

No worries! I love Fisheye, he’s absolutely adorable 😂

kaelergrey
Just now, Rosalina said:

No worries! I love Fisheye, he’s absolutely adorable 😂

Yes yes. He issssss. :heart:

Bonkers

I hope there's lot of fighting evil by moonlight, but really, I'm here for the winning love by daylight.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

kaelergrey

OK guys. Since we are all fans of this amazing anime/manga.

What does Sailormoon taught you when youve watched it? 

Me it taught me about love and hope. :hug:

kaelergrey
Just now, Bonkers said:

I hope there's lot of fighting evil by moonlight, but really, I'm here for the winning love by daylight.

Thought youre here for the "one and only sailormoon" :ally:

NotDoctor

As someone who loved the original anime when I saw it for the first time last year but steered clear of Crystal because the reaction was so negative, do y'all think it's worth giving it a try?  Did it get better?  Was that negativity overblown?

RochestrMonstr

I’m very excited! Season 4 was always the weakest of the 90’s anime. The manga did it better and SMC has stayed very faithful to that! 

9 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

As someone who loved the original anime when I saw it for the first time last year but steered clear of Crystal because the reaction was so negative, do y'all think it's worth giving it a try?  Did it get better?  Was that negativity overblown?

The reception warmed and the quality improved as the seasons went on. Especially Season 3. I enjoyed all the seasons because it’s interesting to see the manga versions of the story come into animation. 

Poissonche
6 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

Well, depends if you liked the manga. The first three seasons of the new anime don't take much liberty from it.

OT: this anime is the queen of delays. Still excited!

Archived