⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Karens refusing to wear a face mask

pink sushi
28 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

They need to open up stores for Karens only so they can stop bothering normal people. 

K-Mart (Karen Mart) :nick: 

• LMAO 10

adterp
Posted (edited)

It only shows that wearing a mask must have been the most restrictive thing these people have ever experienced in their egotistical lives. Caughing on others is not that far from an homicide. 

side note: It was election day here and many french Karens weren't wearing a mask, despite being obligatory. The first round of these elections caused a spike of cases back in March. 

Edited by adterp
isn't it too dreamy?
  • Like 8

RahrahWitch

You have to be a special kind of dumb to protest wearing a mask... :fail:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

BellatrixLestrange

Karens???

BellatrixLestrange
19 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I genuinely and sincerely wish corona on these people. 

If you can't do some of the simplest and most basic things, I will have no sympathy for you whatsoever. Wearing a mask doesn't only keep you safe, but it keeps others around you safe. 

If your own egotistic and narcissistic ways are preventing you from potentially saving someone's life, you literally deserve the worst. 

I haven’t been wearing a mask and I haven’t contracted corona, so... what’s your point?

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 4

Lion Heart

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

M Monstre
1 minute ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

I haven’t been wearing a mask and I haven’t contracted corona, so... what’s your point?

Have you been tested? Cause even if you don't think you've contracted corona, you could still be asymptomatic and pass it on to other people who could show more severe symptoms. 

Either way, wear the mask. It's not a difficult thing to do and it helps to reduce the number of overall cases. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 7

BellatrixLestrange

The amount of racism on here :smh:

justhislife
5 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

I haven't been doing the speed limit and I haven't had an accident, so... what's your point?

• Like 8
  • LMAO 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Lion Heart
11 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

Well aren't you special. :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Glamourpuss

That woman who coughed really enraged me. If I was there I'd have to bring out my own inner Karen to deal with that sociopathic witch. 😠

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

KanyeWest
51 minutes ago, monster said:

Im sorry but if someone coughs in my face im gonna spit at them

what comes around goes around, and darling i dont come to play i only come to fight.

SAME

IF THIS BITCH CAME AT ME COUGHIN BEST BELIEVE ID GRAB HER BY HER HAIR AND PUT HER DOWN AND SPIT ALL OVER HER FACE BITCH

SO ANNOYING 

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

KanyeWest
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

That woman who coughed really enraged me. If I was there I'd have to bring out my own inner Karen to deal with that sociopathic witch. 😠

Ok i thought i was crazy for wanting to fight her :ladyhaha:

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • LMAO 1

Glamourpuss
17 minutes ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

That's like saying "I don't ever lock my doors and I've never been burgled". It seems naive of you to think it's no big deal to wear a mask. It won't kill you to wear one to be on the safe side. You just never know what you've come into contact with and what you could be passing on just by walking past someone. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

BellatrixLestrange
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

That's like saying "I don't ever lock my doors and I've never been burgled". It seems naive of you to think it's no big deal to wear a mask. It won't kill you to wear one to be on the safe side. You just never know what you've come into contact with and what you could be passing on just by walking past someone. 

Actually, by wearing a mask you’re putting yourself more at risk as breathing, coughing and sneezing is a natural way of your body releasing your own toxins, by withholding these toxins, you’re making yourself more sick..

Edited by BellatrixLestrange
  • LMAO 12
  • Sad 1