💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Ball Stage

Twitter

Featured Posts

This is just a concept but would you be here for a stage design like this? :enigma:

This beautiful but there’s so much going on :enigma: Would be cool for the stage to be shaped like the symbol on the cover tho!

artpopsexual
1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

This beautiful but there’s so much going on :enigma: Would be cool for the stage to be shaped like the symbol on the cover tho!

Yeah, that's what I thought :sis:.

But wow, it was very well-designed! Congratulations to the ones who made it 

numb the flame

I think a sine wave will be there somewhere. Either a sine wave is the design of the stage or something like the hanging gardens of Babylon. 

1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

This beautiful but there’s so much going on :enigma:

I thought it looked quite busy too. Maybe if the creator shown it from a different lighting and song but I like it for a concept.

Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

I think a sine wave will be there somewhere. Either a sine wave is the design of the stage or something like the hanging gardens of Babylon. 

I would be pissed if the logo is just on the screen. Especially when she has massive stage room for a stadium. :messga:

FentyGa

OH MY G O D I would DIE
stadiums open so many doors for staging, I'm hella excited

numb the flame
Just now, Twitter said:

I would be pissed if the logo is just on the screen. Especially when she has massive stage room for a stadium. :messga:

Whether the B stage could by in the shape of the sine wave or it could be the layout entirely with golden circle being between the bottom and the middle.

ShayCristoforo

This is insanely good. I feel like it’ll be a simpler version of this, but still good 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

For those who can’t see the image.

C914-C431-E8-D4-4-C3-C-A2-BD-ED11-E7-AE2

Obviously GA will go all around the runway / b stage, let me throw something together on Minecraft to show what I mean clearly

Archived