Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele won't release new album because she's "quarantining"

Bambino

Featured Posts

raragaga

how selfish 

xoxo

• Bambino changed the title to Adele won't release new album because she's "quarantining"
Pop Music

hmm

I mean like gaga did postponing there is a case for that but maybe releasing would help people rn 

I can see both sides once again but lean toward the non postponement side more 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

River

Corona not the bling :flutter:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chromatica

Gaga probably would’ve too if there wasn’t a leak every fifteen minutes 

weed

"Mama until I have 20,000,000 physical copies already made and in stores, it ain't coming" sksksks 

Anderson123

I mean it’s pretty obvious that the date has been moved. If she planned to release it in September they needed time to plan the promotion of it, finish mixing, record music videos, plan the tour, etc. and we’ve been on quarantine since March so all of those plans have clearly been pushed. Adele’s album is not coming out til at least 2021. 

Runway

Clueless pop fans still pretending “music heals people” while death tolls increase exponentially in every country :ladyhaha:

Ghost Face
5 minutes ago, Runway said:

Clueless pop fans still pretending “music heals people” while death tolls increase exponentially in every country :ladyhaha:

Music can help to get into a better mental state!

And let's face it, besides the increasing death tolls, there are plenty of living people who suffer from loneliness, fear, unemployment etc.

So music may not be able to relieve those fears and feelings, but it can help people to get through them.

when the beat drops dancing GIF

It's an honor.

Archived