đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max: "Producers wanted to date me instead of wanting to work with me"

COOOK

Featured Posts

pop ate my heart
1 hour ago, Midnight Summer said:

The fact that y'all are making jokes while she's basically detailing the sexual harassment she experienced as a minor in the music industry is... disgusting. One of these days we're gonna have a nice long talk about how gay men can sometimes perpetuate sexism and misogyny.

Totally. But not just sometimes. Gay men CAN be sexist and misogynistic the same as straights PERIOD. They don't go through the same sh*t they go through just for being WOMEN. How ignorant you have to be to not relate at least a bit as a queer person with these type of issues, although they'll never be the same?. These comments are disgusting and really show yall's views of women. You're no different than straights when you say that sh*t. I'm glad that here in Argentina things are moving forward for women and people in general are instructing themselves more on sexism, but yall americans are clearly staying FAR behind and it's disgustinggggg (not saying you're all americans, but that's not the point anyway.)

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

The person clarified their comment and said they didn't say it in a negative context.

Even Jose apologized to them.

So why do you have to insist and vilify the person, when they meant a good thing?

Honestly, moderators should step in to stop you. You are vilifying someone who said they MEANT it in a positive way (in the sense that it's good for her that she's speaking out). 

Darling ill gladly accept a punishment. I'm not fvcking afraid of it. In fact I won't even complain.

If I get punished then at least I can be proud of the fact that I used my voice and fought for the right thing instead of saying nothing.

dynamite
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I have a question why is the person your quoting already a senior when they only joined June 21 how is that possible?

I have no idea but the bar definitely needs to be raised :laughga:

AliceIsThatBitch
Just now, monster said:

Darling ill gladly accept a punishment. I'm not fvcking afraid of it. In fact I won't even complain.

If I get punished then at least I can be proud of the fact that I used my voice and fought for the right thing instead of saying nothing.

You fought to vilify people for no reason when they meant no harm, just to look/sound more woke than the rest.

When someone says "good for her", you instantly assumed the worst, when the person in question clearly meant good for her that she found the courage to speak out. 

Please stop assuming the worst in people.

Just now, dynamite said:

They need to make it so that you get the senior title after you've been on here for a year.

steven

This thread should be locked now. And some of y’all should try to be more respectful. This is just wrong. :madge:

Suuus
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

I agree 100%

1 minute ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

You fought to vilify people for no reason when they meant no harm, just to look/sound more woke than the rest.

When someone says "good for her", you instantly assumed the worst, when the person in question clearly meant good for her that she found the courage to speak out. 

You said you were leaving and going to report me. Go do what you said and quit wasting your time.

dynamite
2 minutes ago, monster said:

You said you were leaving and going to report me. Go do what you said and quit wasting your time.

They did the same when they derailed the Timothee Chalet thread yesterday. Said they were going for 10 pages.

I'm 100% sure they're a troll.

Because I refuse to believe nobody is genuinely that stupid.

Suuus
3 minutes ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

Its not just about that joke but about all the bad jokes here

Venus Rose

Y'all are grown men. Y'all are grown, gay men. It's no reason for women to be the topic of your conversation. Y'all gave women up. Y'all gave women up to focus on MEN. So why is the focus never on the MEN? Please help me understand this.

AliceIsThatBitch
Just now, Suuus said:

Its not just about that joke but about all the bad jokes here

I've seen one bad joke tbh. The one about the hair and the chair.

But the rest are really inoffensive. Till It Happens To You is a powerful song and saying that she'll have her own version of the song is NOT mockery.

But anyway, I've said my opinion, better to move on

Oriane
4 minutes ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

I've seen one bad joke tbh. The one about the hair and the chair.

But the rest are really inoffensive. Till It Happens To You is a powerful song and saying that she'll have her own version of the song is NOT mockery.

But anyway, I've said my opinion, better to move on

First of all, as you said it yourself, she wasn't raped and "only" had producers wanting to date her. Swine and TIHTY are about rape. Why are you even comparing these situations and saying she'll do a song like this, when her experience, although it was horrible, doesn't compare with the traumatizing experience that is rape ?

And even if she had been raped and the thread was about that, I would find it so disrespectful to just say "oh cool, she'll make a song about it". Really, the only thing you can think about is the fact that she can now write a song about that ? If she said someone from her family died, would you say "cool, she's going to make her The Edge of Glory of Joanne !" ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Jase locked this topic

Archived