💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max: "Producers wanted to date me instead of wanting to work with me"

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

Edit:
Please don't make this thread a mess or yet another reason to lock it. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.
The more light we shed on these matters, the better. You not liking who's talking is not by any means a reason to undervalue, dismiss, or diminish what she's saying.

If you don't care, show you don't care by simply not caring. :vegas:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Werk
47 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Good for her!

Wdym. And I'm not sure if she meant at 15/16 years old that happened but it seemed like it was at that age :shocked:

Dramatica

I know what kind of a date that would have been.

"Wanna be my gf? Come to my place 2nite babe"

Next day: "sry I think we should break up"

:neyde:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

They just wanted to be there while she’s sleeping so they could even out that hair :ohwell:

JusKeepBreathin

The fact that she is still nice enough to use the word "date." 

The music business needs an overhaul. Men suck.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sherry

The way you all are dragging her for talking about a serious issue. Come on grow the **** up. I know y'all hate her because apparently people compare her to Gaga but there is a place and time for everything

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

MonsterPaws

“Producers wanted to date me instead wanting to work with me. I was 15/16 years old.”

gross love and hip hop GIF

I'm glad she's open about it. And I wish the producers themselves get exposed. Like @JusKeepBreathin said the music business needs an overhaul.

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, AvatarOfficial said:

She is dating her producer now, Cirkut! :billie:

FETURED-IMAGE--1900x988_c.jpg

She isn't 15 now.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Midnight Summer

The fact that y'all are making jokes while she's basically detailing the sexual harassment she experienced as a minor in the music industry is... disgusting. One of these days we're gonna have a nice long talk about how gay men can sometimes perpetuate sexism and misogyny.

Quartz

Men are so sleazy. Not just straights, men in general. Why is that? Everything needs to be centered in that. Even I flirt my way into anything (not 15-16 y/o though :billie:). What is it with us?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Jase locked this topic

Archived