đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max: "Producers wanted to date me instead of wanting to work with me"

COOOK

Featured Posts

dynamite
1 minute ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

Ma'am before you blow things out of proportion as usual, she didn't say she was "raped", she said that men were being pigs and sleazy and wanting to date her rather than work with her. So saying "her swine is coming" is harmless. Maybe she'll indeed write a song about sleazy men at one point.

You need to stop being overdramatic.

Telling you to grow up when you make fun of a 15 year old girl being leered at by sleazy adult men isn't being overdramatic, at all

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
Just now, AliceIsThatBitch said:

Ok I edited my comment to avoid drama, because I know a lot of people on here are so sensitive.

I was just correcting a fact. She never said she was raped. She was talking about men being more interested than dating her than working with her. 

Wich is absolutaly disgusting so i dont see why its oke to joke about it 

AliceIsThatBitch
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Telling you to grow up when you make fun of a 15 year old girl being leered at by sleazy adult men isn't being overdramatic, at all

Again please quit being overdramatic.

Saying that she may write her "swine" song is NOT making fun of her. What she described is really the same sentiment that Gaga describes in Swine. There's nothing wrong with saying that she'll echo the same message of "swine" in one of her songs one day.

Y'all are so so overdramatic and always assume the worst in someone's comment.

A TIHTY joke?

Good for her??

Her swine is coming???

All of you RAVE AND PREACH about kindness but oh! We can only be kind towards Gaga and only Gaga! Anyone else it's suddenly acceptable to drag them through the fvcking mud and make fun of them for no reason whatsoever.

Gaga has been so fvcking vocal about her experiences with sexual abuse, eating disorders, mental illness yet when someone else does it's considered to be a fvcking joke? 

GagaDaily a lot of you need to grow the fvck up or get off the fvcking website because this isn't Stan Twitter.

AliceIsThatBitch

Ok not gonna be lured into some endless debate by some people who are only interested in drama, even AFTER I edited out my harmless comment.

Have a good one. Find someone else to argue with.

Again please quit being overdramatic.

Saying that she may write her "swine" song is NOT making fun of her. What she described is really the same sentiment that Gaga describes in Swine. There's nothing wrong with saying that she'll echo the same message of "swine" in one of her songs one day.

Y'all are so so overdramatic and always assume the worst in someone's comment.

Nah I'm not gonna listen to a barb. 

Jose P
2 minutes ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

Ok not gonna be lured into some endless debate by some people who are only interested in drama, even AFTER I edited out my harmless comment.

Have a good one. Find someone else to argue with.

I love how you keep backtracking when your comment was followed by this emote :billie:

Just accept you made a tasteless joke and take the reports we gave you. 

AliceIsThatBitch
1 minute ago, monster said:

A TIHTY joke?

Good for her??

Her swine is coming???

What is wrong with all of the above? 

Yes good for her that she's speaking out. What's wrong with it?

You guys are just trying to pretend like you're noble and superior while taking other people's out of context.

Can you explain to me what is wrong with a user saying "good for her"? Yes good for her that she spoke out and exposed them?

What's wrong if she actually writes a song like TIHTY or Swine and echoes the same message as Gaga?

Maybe chill out a bit rather than seeking drama.

AliceIsThatBitch
1 minute ago, monster said:

Nah I'm not gonna listen to a barb. 

Nice of you to assume that I'm a barb just because I'm using a picture of Nicki. Maybe this is why you felt the need to attack me in the first place, based on an assumption that i'm a barb?

dynamite
Just now, AliceIsThatBitch said:

Nice of you to assume that I'm a barb just because I'm using a picture of Nicki. Maybe this is why you felt the need to attack me in the first place, based on an assumption that i'm a barb?

It's more to do with your shitty posts

What is wrong with all of the above? 

Yes good for her that she's speaking out. What's wrong with it?

You guys are just trying to pretend like you're noble and superior while taking other people's out of context.

Can you explain to me what is wrong with a user saying "good for her"? Yes good for her that she spoke out and exposed them?

What's wrong if she actually writes a song like TIHTY or Swine and echoes the same message as Gaga?

Maybe chill out a bit rather than seeking drama.

Oh shut the fvck up you fvcking piece of literal sh1t

They said good for her in a negative context

You guys made those song jokes in a negative context

Don't tell me what to do.

AliceIsThatBitch
Just now, monster said:

Oh shut the fvck up you fvcking piece of literal sh1t

They said good for her in a negative context

You guys made those song jokes in a negative context

Don't tell me what to do.

The person clarified their comment and said they didn't say it in a negative context.

Even Jose apologized to them.

So why do you have to insist and vilify the person, when they meant a good thing?

Honestly, moderators should step in to stop you. You are vilifying someone who said they MEANT it in a positive way (in the sense that it's good for her that she's speaking out). 

2 minutes ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Shitty posts and the fact that miss minaj is supportive of pedophiles (she even married one), sh1ts on other women, claims to be an lgbt ally despite not doing anything for us, thinking that she's just ~that bitch~ when really she's just another fvcking female rapper.

You said you were gonna leave. NOW LEAVE BITCH.

Suuus
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I have a question why is the person your quoting already a senior when they only joined June 21 how is that possible?

AliceIsThatBitch
Just now, monster said:

Shitty posts and the fact that miss minaj is supportive of pedophiles (she even married one), sh1ts on other women, claims to be an lgbt ally despite not doing anything for us, thinking that she's just ~that bitch~ when really she's just another fvcking female rapper.

You said you were gonna leave. NOW LEAVE BITCH.

Again, it is your assumption to say that I support Nicki. The picture I use is nothing more than a meme.

I will report you and move on at this point. Have a good one.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived