Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix's Dark final season now streaming!

malazam

Featured Posts

malazam

4 am in Uruguay and I may have a final test in 4 hours but I'm gonna start watching Netflix's beat show final season? Yup!

another shot before we kiss the other side

Rudz Xinc

Finally. :tony:

I'm scared for the ending. This type of story usually has a disappointed ending. :messga:

Look at those clowns

pop ate my heart

I just started watching season 1 and I'm HOOKED girl, it's amazing and every episode blows my mind

The promo for this show is HUGE, it's everywhere. So I had no other choice than to give it a try lol. And we stan

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

L E O

I started the show earlier this month and DAMN was it the best decision of my life! I'm so glad I picked it up late, waiting one year between seasons with that much informations... My tiny brain couldn't :ladyhaha:

FlopSlurper

I watched it after the OA stans recommended it a lot just to see what is it about it and I liked it, I need to watch a summary/explanation video before watching this season though :poot:

@Logan check this chile

TasteLikeWhiskey

Can't ****ing wait to see how it all ends.... Or doesn't end.... Or goes back to the same cycle.... Or goes on... Or loops again.... Or just plain screws with our brains! :saladga:

Love this show!! :woohoo:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm waiting for MJH to kick in and I'm gonna start watching it, this season is gonna be MAD but I feel like we're gonna have a good ending.

lady gaga jump GIF by jjjjjohn

Logan
7 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

I watched it after the OA stans recommended it a lot just to see what is it about it and I liked it, I need to watch a summary/explanation video before watching this season though :poot:

@Logan check this chile

I actually have already seen it, I also need a refresher for this season though 💀

Rudz Xinc

After the finale, I'm so confused. :ladyhaha:

Dead characters kept popping everywhere, I'm not sure I can keep up with who's come from which year and which world. :ladyhaha:

and I'm so bothered by Martha's scar that kept switching from left to right and the other way around.

Look at those clowns

Archived