⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

music news

'KP5' Discussion

Xoxo Adriana

wasn’t there a rumour going back pre-daisies era the album cover would be circus-themed and was shot late last year?

this practically **almost** confirms this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock

I hate that Gaga isn't doing stuff like this, the Daisies hustle is so incredible :giveup:

6 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

wasn’t there a rumour going back pre-daisies era the album cover would be circus-themed and was shot late last year?

this practically **almost** confirms this

it's not really a rumour, a reliable ATRL insider confirmed it. She's dressed as a clown/wearing a clown nose holding the album title or something

who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MISTER GEEMATICA
9 hours ago, IHE said:

Reductomatica

Smile I

Chalice 

Tears Game

Stupid Glove

Woman Doing What She Want

I'm Having a Crotch Goblin

What's Gaga Up To?

Smile II

I'm Still Waiting To See What Gaga's Up To

This Album's a Whole Themed World

Rainbow Gay Stuff

1-800

Smile III

10000 Diapers 

Payday

Xerox From Above

Well Now What

 

Xerox From Above :ladyhaha:

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
3 hours ago, Spock said:

She's dressed as a clown/wearing a clown nose holding the album title or something

Oh boy... I hope it's a serve because right now I picture it and - :saladga:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucas

Clown theme... Katy needs to give us the dark era we've all been waiting for ugh

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArtpopAct2
15 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Oh boy... I hope it's a serve because right now I picture it and - :saladga:

It’s literally gonna be a stan twitter meme:air:

but maybe that’s what she wants and she’s just having fun/trolling

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
Just now, ARTPOPAct2 said:

It’s literally gonna be a stan twitter meme:air:

but maybe that’s what she wants and she’s just having fun/trolling

Trying just that was what happened practically half of the Witness era and it backfired on her so I hope that won't be intentional this time. Then again, stan twitter needs no reason to make this their playfield... :billie: 

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MingersPrayer

I find the whole Katy thing fascinating. She was THE biggest pop star at one point ...and despite huge effort & great songwriters - she’s just not been able to recapture the GP’s attention 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BillieGOAT

Her vocals have improved dramatically

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuggets
Posted (edited)
On 6/27/2020 at 1:38 PM, COOOK said:

Oh boy... I hope it's a serve because right now I picture it and - :saladga:

It would make sense considering how she's been describing this album though

Sad clown

Someone who is really depressed but hides it. They paint themselves with a cheery mask and pretend everything is ok, but it's all a lie.

"She acts happy, but really she's a sad clown."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sad clown

---------------------------

"Often found among troops and superhero teams, the Sad Clown is the wisecracking funnyman who copes with his hopeless position with humor — usually of the groan-inducing kind. He is totally insecure at heart and keeps on running his mouth to fool himself into thinking he's confident or to get people to like him.

In the most tragic cases though, people do actually find them genuinely charming and likable because of their humor and like being around them. This is usually of little comfort to the Sad Clowns, whose insecurities causes them to fear that people only really like the "Clown" part of them, and so they do their damnedest to always be the "Clown" in public, but bury and suppress the "Sad" side of them as deeply as possible, because they are afraid that people would like them less if they were to find out about it.

Often put in more serious series to add some comic relief, while at the same time secretly revealing to the audience that the character is a simmering pot of hidden insecurities and angst, just like everyone else in the cast.

 

 

Sorry for bumping this... :sweat: 

i saw someone on ATRL trying to explain why she chose to be a clown for the album cover and thought it made sense so I wanted to share :flower:

Edited by Nuggets
Favorite McDonald's Snack
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Sorry for bumping this... :sweat: 

i saw someone on ATRL explaining why she chose to be a clown for the album cover and thought it made sense so I wanted to share :flower:

No prob, I just had a rough couple of hours so this gave me light.

It finally makes sense: she already had a clear concept and she’s been working on it for a lot of time. I feel terrible for her, especially after what she said about her Witness era in her live along the lines of “no wonder nobody likes me, I wouldn’t like myself either”... 

Edit: omg could this thread be “KP5 Discussion”? I-

Edited by COOOK
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuggets
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

No prob, I just had a rough couple of hours

Oh, I'm sad to hear that... :/ I hope you're better now, sending you hugs :kara:

7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

It finally makes sense: she already had a clear concept and she’s been working on it for a lot of time. I feel terrible for her, especially after what she said about her Witness era in her live along the lines of “no wonder nobody likes me, I wouldn’t like myself either”... 

Yeah, I felt horrible for her too when I heard that, I'm glad she's in a better place now :bradley:

Favorite McDonald's Snack
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
Just now, Nuggets said:

Oh, I'm sad to hear that... :/ I hope you're better now, sending you hugs :kara:

Yeah, I felt horrible for her too when I heard that, I'm glad she's in a better place now :bradley:

Thanks! I’m mentally exhausted so I’m glad that I’m in bed now and can rest :kiss:

Knowing that she went through a lot put things into perspective and made me respect her more. Tomorrow I’ll probably edit this thread and make it the KP5 Discussion :firega:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuggets
7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Thanks! I’m mentally exhausted so I’m glad that I’m in bed now and can rest :kiss:

Rest well! :hug:

7 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Tomorrow I’ll probably edit this thread and make it the KP5 Discussion :firega:

It sounds like a great idea! :party:

Favorite McDonald's Snack
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Nuggets said:

Rest well! :hug:

It sounds like a great idea! :party:

Done. Hope it won't become a mess... :bon:

Edited by COOOK
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...